Whats these funny leaves and cupping

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

If using T5 grow lights
My veg tent has been getting some funny leaf edge cupping and the odd leaf twist, I though it was heat stress now not so sure, or could it be wind burn i have a small 6 inch fan in their but it points at the wall.

I don't think it's ph or feed, becuase they all different i have 5 coco, 1 soil and my clonner all different ph and feeds.

My temps I take off the wall in pic below I was running day 75f-77f and day it usually set around 75f-76f most the time , the off 76.8f
Humidity was 50-60%
Extractor 4 inch in 25%idel fan set to 24.5c kick Im..
And night temp i was aiming for 72f min so hits 72f lol rad kicks in hits 74f I think and repeats,,

Does anyone know the best temps I should be aiming for on my wall thermometer, if read so many different temps, 73-75 or 75-77the usually rule,
If read night temps 68-70 problem is are these floor readings or canopy height

This is where intqke my reeding from not directly on the floor pic below
Whats these funny leaves and cupping

The last fewdaydiv tried different temps can't figure out whats best
If also turned my idel to off ,now th2 extractor fan kicks in every 10-20mins when the heat rises to my fan setting, but with this in the night. I'm getting on air exchange stall is problem with t5 veg tent?

I dont know what the best temps are and if the temps should be taken floor level in this small tent.
You will see 71 on the themmo at the moment as if Been playing about with my temps last few days and they got tad low today..

Also My air temp out aide my tent is 22c

See the funny blotches and cupping on some leaf eadges.

Whats these funny leaves and cupping 2
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 3
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 4
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 5
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 6
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 7
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 8
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 9
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 10
Whats these funny leaves and cupping 11

Ph 007

Ph 007

Is it in notnsure I though 2-8 inch crom lihht was ok with theee t5's ?
I have 3 t5 lights , 2 x 24 watt bulbs in eatch,

All the olants are 9 inch away, but the one big mother is 2-4 inch away and thst one the closest is not showing any problems Its all the others that's got the problems 5 coco and the clonner
20210107 172955

20210107 172924

Madmax

Madmax

8 8 1/2 is what i run with 4x24watt t5ho .temp set at 25 deg extraction fan comes on at 26deg cel.humidity 70% .i think they look great..you know when you hit the G spot with them the leaves will look flat as with a slight v at the top..

Ph 007

Ph 007

8 8 1/2 is what i run with 4x24watt t5ho .temp set at 25 deg extraction fan comes on at 26deg cel.humidity 70% .i think they look great..you know when you hit the G spot with them the leaves will look flat as with a slight v at the top..
Somethings up the look good nut look closes specially really life somethings up lol, maybe humidity is to low, it's 47-55 Now

So your fan is set to 26c 78f
What does your room themometre read min and max?

Madmax

Madmax

Near about the same as the temp inkbird. i have the probes all together at canopy height...thats what my extraction fan is hooked up to.i have a humidifier hooked up to another inkbird lol..my rooms only 5x3 all white laminated chipboard and shes pretty much dialed in..
20201219 235554

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Do you have more than one strain growing? If so, do all strains look like this?

The tacoing is very slight. There are strains that have a tendency to do that and it means nothing. Usually it is related to being too close to the light, but you don't seem to have them that close.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Do you have more than one strain growing? If so, do all strains look like this?

The tacoing is very slight. There are strains that have a tendency to do that and it means nothing. Usually it is related to being too close to the light, but you don't seem to have them that close.
They all the same strain, pineapple chunk the strain is

Latest posts

Top Bottom