Whats Up Everybody?

• Thread starter Tragic1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tragic1

Tragic1

Hey everyone. Glad I found this site. I have been a long time member of OG and then left there for ICmag when they opened and I haven't really been posting on there much in the last year. Just tired of all the BS. I come on these forums in my spare time to learn and hopefully help others. Plus we all know this MJ world we live in can be lonely sometimes, especially those of us in the states.I have really missed some of my online friends in the last year but was having a lot of family problems. Then when i would come on to the forums to unwind, it just seemed like every one was more concerned with arguing and BS politics of the seed business. The forums turned from something great for me into more stress. I have been looking for a new site for awhile and this one seems pretty cool. Sorry if this was a little long winded, but I am pretty excited to link up with some old friends and hopefully meet some new ones.

Later,
Tragic:happy:

C

Criminal By Force

hehe, jebus they will let just about anyone member up.........

hey tragic, bro its been awhile, good to see ya out and about

CBF

Tragic1

Tragic1

Hey Man! It has been awhile. How's everything going?

Great to see ya.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
good to see you around

this is why i created the farm so we can chill and not fight :D

R

rounders02

welcome to the Farm T1 it is a real chill place and no drama just helpfull people which makes happy plants.. rounders

Latest posts

Top Bottom