Whats up thcfam

• Thread starter NinoGrows420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Finally decided to start growing my own meds cause them prices keep going up wich sucks for me but anyway I've sprouted some beans i found in a pack put them in some cokoloko and perlite it's been about 8 or 9 days they seem to be doing ok I'm feeding them sensi grow a and b nutes but it's just gonna take forever does anyone know or have some indica clones I can purchase I'm in orange county ca no shops around here carry clones the closest ones I found was long beach but they said the Skywalker og clone they had was yellow the others where all hybrids I need indicas clonesvllie in studio city has some but that's like a 2 hour drive with traffic if someone can help me out or point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it thanks again time to burn 1 up.

Lisa22

Lisa22

Go to Budtrader Ca and pick clones - you should be able to find someone close enough to meet you with the clones.
Trying to find a special strain can be the difficult though.

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

I have but everyone is in la or they just happen to be sold out but they will have some next week lol I'm hoping I can find someone local with some good genetics or someone can point me in the right direction

Lisa22

Lisa22

Sorry - understand. I'm in Northern NV - no clones here - so I have to really look around and travel 1/2 day. Also have had to settle for something other than what I really wanted before. I'm trying to find a permanent contact with a clone business that I can work with each time. Medical M patient for 3 years and still having to learn my way around. The cost at the dispensaries is for recreational occasional use. So sad that the cost of pain pills is so cheap

visajoe1

visajoe1

I have but everyone is in la or they just happen to be sold out but they will have some next week lol I'm hoping I can find someone local with some good genetics or someone can point me in the right direction
does it have to be clones? go to a shop and buy seeds or order online (you can in CA). problem with unknown clones is you never know the condition of the mother, you dont want pm or any other pest that will destroy your grow. every clone i got in la ended up getting pm. i grew from seed, and had no problems. thats just anecdotal, so take it for what its worth. good luck!

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

I just planted 6 seeds but now its the waiting game to see if I get any females I was hoping someone local my have some good indicas for sale I'm trying to speed up the process by getting something older

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You only save a few weeks max with established clones. And like said above you may introduce pests or disease to your garden. Especially if you dont already have a reliable source.

Safest rule to follow. No outside plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom