• Tagged users None
P

Polcatz89

Pic 1 check out the tips...is this p.h fluc and y? Using r.o w cal mag supp

Whats up w the burnt tips and how long till im ready to flower
Whats up w the burnt tips and how long till im ready to flower 2
P

Polcatz89

Humidity usualy stays in the 60s temps however tend to run high between 79 and 89 lights are t5 flouros usually about 5 inches from canopy

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

With those high temps and the lights so close you may be seeing a stress reaction. 89 is a bit high, try and keep it below 85. If your temps are higher than 85 your humidity has to go up accordingly. So you may actually be seeing the first signs of multiple stress reactions.

As far as when you can flower, is that the only space you have, or are the plants going to move into a larger home to flower?

P

Polcatz89

Headed into a 3x3 flower room w a trellis these are the first plants to go into that room w proposed pertual harvest...gimme a sec ill load a vid

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Plants look a little overwatered too. puffy leaves. And yeah your VPD is high so could be sucking up too many nutes.

P

Polcatz89

Still on the hunt for that temolp control...i feel like the exhaust fan is enough to perfect things..but har for me to catch it all the time..i think ur right i the head w vpd to high and too much nute uotake...thanks as always guys...how about the beg time im thinking if turning thise plants in in a cpl days

Top Bottom