What's up with 2022's weed culture; Can hardly smell it. no loud verities, no awesome taste, no expansion. no high!!!

• Thread starter JANSSON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

If I ran a shop it would be trainwreck (skunk qabbage), nl5xhaze, death star, sssdh, oldsog stuff, top dawg stuff. mr nice stuff. mendo boys/terphogs/greenshock stuff. I'd be gettin fuckers LIT.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

superstrains amnesia
SLH from either greenhouse or ethos.
nevilles skunk
super skunk.
Chemdog D
these dildos need to get with it...

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Here in Florida, we have Med Grade dispensaries everywhere. I've sampled several of the top shelf strains, all said to be the bomb, all listed with at least a 20.23 THC rating. Nothing loud, not even close. None of them ever expand in your lounges, and in my 55 years' experience if it does not expand in your lungs, it not worth smoking. Growers today would love for us to forget how weed used to be. All Premo expands. If it doesn't it has no business on the shelf period, much less at the top. I hate to say it but I've smoked babbied that gave me a better high.
Some of us smokers are waking up to the crap, returning to the street market, though that to has been affected by todays growing standards--rapid cash crops over quality control--and it's getting old.
A friend gives me some dispensary stuff. Its ok , I put a bit in my pipe and get a buzz. Not the best I will say but..... I also grew my own, some good some not so good. In the small pipe I would get a buzz, again nothing fantastic. Then I make a joint using the cones. I smoke about 1/3 of it and getting pretty buzzed. Not the best thing Ive ever had but good enough for me. Maybe as good as dispensary stuff, theres is too expensive and small a quantity to roll joints with. But i'm happy with what I grew, it may not impress others who are serious users but its mine and its alright by me. I had so much bud and spend days smoking this one that one to see what was best. I had to burn alot in the trash fires or bury it to go to compost. When you have multiple 5 gallon paint buckets of buds you better get rid of it before the law gets to you, they would charge me with distribution and all that crap so I did what I needed to do. What I kept will keep me for years, and since its cheap to me I grind it up in a food processor, keep it a mason jar ready to roll.
Sometimes I can't get f....up enough if you know what I mean I add some wine or booze and I can do a lot of that. I get to a point where I know anymore will have me on the floor. The next day is rough. Something wrong with me upstairs I know to go to seek out that place. No doubt that I needed years of psychotherapy, but thats for the wealthy.
So here we are, and it's really not so bad, I think we can make it.

PS some of that stuff I may have tried in the past from friends and got weak in the knees and can't continue to stand up was probably spiked with something. I think if your selling or growing and end up with some really weak stuff you spike it with chemicals to make it easy to sell. So its not the weed doing it to you. This may also be effected by any heart condition you may have.

Take care

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I had some shit from cresco that was incensed BAD. "sugar plum sunset". When you crack the jar it only smelled like nag champa when you walk into a head shop. And it was so harsh. And it tended to give me the shits.

They sprayed it with some hippy high times nag champa flavor shit. There is not bud that smells like that and tastes that nasty. At least use good flavor shit damn.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Nag Champa is a scent that some good weed can produce, dude. Cresco doesn't spray Nag Champa scent on weed. I'm growing Ethos XXX right now and it reeks of Nag Champa and Eucalyptus. I can assure you that I did not spray my weed with Nag Champa.

Cresco's weed is generally mediocre, but there are some strains that not even Cresco can ruin. One thing is for sure, Cresco's weed is clean. They don't spray silly shit on it.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I'm still gonna tell people thats what theyre doing till they all grow better weed.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I had some shit from cresco that was incensed BAD. "sugar plum sunset". When you crack the jar it only smelled like nag champa when you walk into a head shop. And it was so harsh. And it tended to give me the shits.

They sprayed it with some hippy high times nag champa flavor shit. There is not bud that smells like that and tastes that nasty. At least use good flavor shit damn.
I had a strain called Buhdda's(sp?) Sister and it absolutely smelled like Nag Champa. I thought it was amazing.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Nag Champa is a scent that some good weed can produce, dude. Cresco doesn't spray Nag Champa scent on weed. I'm growing Ethos XXX right now and it reeks of Nag Champa and Eucalyptus. I can assure you that I did not spray my weed with Nag Champa.

Cresco's weed is generally mediocre, but there are some strains that not even Cresco can ruin. One thing is for sure, Cresco's weed is clean. They don't spray silly shit on it.

Where can I get beans of that strain?

steamroller

steamroller

Irony is hearing people say they have weed with no odor, and praying your neighbors over 200 feet away don't smell what is cooking! 🤔 🤷‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Where can I get beans of that strain?
From anyone that sells Ethos whenever they become available? Mine are free testers.

Looks like they are available now.

OGgrower420

OGgrower420

In my humble opinion it's all due to corporate greed for maximized profits. All growing under lights with chemical nutes.
But that's just my opinion.

OGgrower420

OGgrower420

When they get a nice frosty stanky pheno... They keep it to themselves.
This way nothing on the shelf outsells the other thing.
It all sucks a little bit so you keep jumping around trying all the flavors and never finding the gas.
Mediocre weed is easier to grow consistently. So thats how they play the game.
Also behind the scenes the FDA is telling all these big grow ops NOT to grow anything too potent.
AKA gassy expansive. actually good.
"dont let em get too stony baloney or whatever" is what the legislature is saying everywhere.
"give them neutered weed but tell em it's 30%"
Buddy you really nailed it. That's the real skinny on why everyone is complaining about dispensary weed. Besides the chemicals and the prices!😎👍👌

A

AfghaniGuy

I haven't heard anyone talk about "expansion weed" for a very long time. Maybe because it's not really a thing. The same is true for "creeper weed". Not really a thing. Urban legends.

There are plenty of great strains out there. But you pretty much have to grow it yourself to get impressive flavors and aromas.

I'm sure there are some great dispensaries somewhere, but there are probably a lot more mediocre dispensaries all over the place.
Smoke Afghani. Go to sleep.

A

AfghaniGuy

I mean the only way to find out if something is worth smoking is by smelling it if you still have the ability. I know not everyone has the same capabilities. But if I can't smell what I like to smell from my dispensary I will walk out empty handed. That's why I always stock up when I find something worth it.
The only way to ensure quality product is to grow your own.

A

AfghaniGuy

I believe this to be true for veteran growers. 🤷‍♂️
New growers not so much.🤷‍♂️
I can't speak for anyone else but I don't agree with this. My first grow was a smashing success and even though I was a procrastinatin ' fool, my Afghani is looking like it's digging the SuperSoil.

First and second grows.

Last edited:
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

2023 has some notable entries into the private indoor market...

Top Bottom