Whats up with this ONE plant in my garden...?

• Thread starter CannabinoidCarson33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

What's up guys,

Im growing six plants in my 4x4 tent using a 35%perlite 65%soil mix under two 240w QB LEDs.
I have 5 ice cream cake from seed in 7 gal fabric pots with about 5.5 gal of material in them and have 1 slurricane from clone in a plastic bucket with holes drilled in bottom for drainage. They now been on a 12/12 light schedule for 5 days and the STRETCH IS ON. Im feeding them General Hydroponics flora series, cal-mag, and now flower fuel...

One of my plants just doesn't look quite right or like the others, and im trying to fix the issue to hopefully get some decent buds from her...
Im hoping someone can tell me what's up woth her, id truly appreciate it. I'm already adding 5ml cal-mag per gallon every other watering for her, im open to suggestions!

Also, anything else an experienced grower would recommend for this grow. This is my first grow, and im learning as I go along so please go easy on me! Thanks for the help!

(The last two pics at bottom are of the sick plants. I shot a photo of my healthy one to compare it with...thx again for the help!)

(Full garden pic)
Whats up with this one plant in my garden

(Healthy plant..)
Whats up with this one plant in my garden 2
Whats up with this one plant in my garden 3

(Sick plant...2 pics below for diagnosis)
Whats up with this one plant in my garden 4
Whats up with this one plant in my garden 5

I see the tips look like it may have some nute burn so i backed off that a bit. It just looks sad and unhealthy...Any advice besides calmag??

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

Im sorry, I totally forgot to say that i keep my PH between 5.5-6.5 while watering...Using a calibrated ph pen so that shouldn't be the issue...🤔

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i know nothing, but i can say, on my plant, i moved the light to get to something and then got distracted and left it - it was too close for several hours and my plant had the yellow at the tips like that. i moved the light and it got much better pretty fast (left burn marks though) i doubt this helps, you have several and none of the others doing that. but it is all i have! the others will be along and tell you whats what! they are awesome here for diagnosing things!

firstgrowdontknow

firstgrowdontknow

What are they growing in? coco dirt, etc? A little nute burn doesnt bother me, but if it starts getting worse I would look into it a bit harder. I think if it was light burn you would see those leaves start to taco and turn yellow in between the veins of the leaf. Or the veins can go red and the leaf can get crispy, though I think in my case that was a combo wind/light burn. Overall it looks good, but what do I know! I would wait for someone better to chime in.

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

What are they growing in? coco dirt, etc? A little nute burn doesnt bother me, but if it starts getting worse I would look into it a bit harder. I think if it was light burn you would see those leaves start to taco and turn yellow in between the veins of the leaf. Or the veins can go red and the leaf can get crispy, though I think in my case that was a combo wind/light burn. Overall it looks good, but what do I know! I would wait for someone better to chime in.

Thanks so much, I appreciate any help available, im so glad you said that overall they look good! As I mentioned in my post above, they are in 35%perlite and 65% soil.
I have had a small problem with gnats, but not one that i would think would make my plant sick...I've had sticky traps down for about a week and as of 3 days ago, i noticed they were gone.. Think it was the bugs?

Im beginning to think that for whatever reason the plant that looks sick just drinks more water than the others. It already has dry soil and the others are still good...Maybe just under watered???

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

Its the leaf shape and way its growing that is also indicating to me something isnt right. Look as the shape and size of the healthy leaf, then the shape and way the sick one looks... Wtf is going on with it!

Top Bottom