whats up y'all I'm back. whats new with the strains??

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i left in december 2012 and now I'm back after almost 2 years, hopefully there is still people around that remember me..

whats been new on the strain scene since i left?? still got a lot of seeds on deck, gonna have to get something going soon.

feel free to hit me up. thanks

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Welcome back brotha.... Looks like your back from vacation.....

Nothing too new on the strain scene, IMO OG still rules.. Of course there is still GSC's still doing good and also Tangie has been gaining some popularity.. Also there are some nice seed companies that popped up that are coming with heat ATM,.
Docta's Archive Seeds, Nspecta's CSI Humboldt, OBS's Franchise to name a few, also the homie JB the seed junkie is coming with promising crosses as well..... JackMayoffer & OBS are doing a collab soon with the Wifi 43 crosses...

Hope you had someone take care of your Ogs while you were away......

Anywayz.. Good to have ya back..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
@slausongardens Welcome back dude! Glad to see you're finally free. Like most others said theres been several things pop up but all in all the strain game hasn't changed too much. Hybrids on hybrids on hybrids, you know how that goes. Again, welcome back and enjoy your freedom. Cheers!

Motiv

slausongardens

slausongardens

i gotta start over, no more grow so i gotta figure it out. before i had a lot of money coming in so i was able to have fun and collect strains and breed and play with seeds and all that but right now i can't afford it but I'm gonna definitely get something started, still got a few lights in storage.. ill figure it out. glad everyones still doing their thing.. i love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom