What's Wrong With My Plants?

• Thread starter Mids4lyfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

You may want to try foliar feeding those to nurse them back to health if they are not scrapped yet. I’m not a hydro expert at all. So I’m wondering what would happen if he cut the root system down and foliar fed the plants? Or just foliar feed and implement your new regiment until they are healthy. I imagine someone asked if you had filtered your water? Ph level testing, waiting a bit and testing again after you’ve added nutrients? Well I hope it works out.My buddies have encountered similar problems with hydro systems.

chemistry

chemistry

Root rot. The plant shows signs of every deficiency going, and it will, because it can only take up enough nuits enough to tick over, and not enough to flourish.

palm eezy

palm eezy

dang, lost a large edit to my last post!

what i mean to say is, have you grown successfully in dwc with this strain before? the some dying-some pearly white & fishboning root thing looks a lot like what i've had before. i really don't think it's caused by pythium. the guy i got the cut from grows in soil with microbes, etc. and never had any issues. in sterile dwc after a few rounds i had very similar results. i kept thinking it was my environment (light getting in, water too warm, not enough air, bad water). eventually i started up small satellite grows for clones, seed starts, quarantine, mothers, etc. and figured out that it was just the cut.

i think UC/hydro growers need to be especially careful when taking in clones due to not having a proper immune system, if that makes sense.

i know most everyone here runs sterile and that's what CC recommends. i've pulled my best #s that way, but the end result just wasn't ever as sticky or smelly as when i went back to beneficials. sterile product was frosty, potent, burned fairly clean but you'd never pass it off in cali or to an old head as AAAA. with OG biowar root (& foliar) i'm getting ~1/3-1/2 the taste of true worldclass topshelf organic. and that's a lot more than even most organic guys around here have. not to stray off the subject.

i know this is a long row to hoe but i highly recommend starting from seed and pheno hunting, even if in a tent. bomb, bleach & heat treat that room and fill it full of cuts from your keeper phenos once you get to that point. pound them with a rotation of actinovate & regalia & OG biowar foliar until hairs are about to show and you won't have stunting or problems.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom