What's wrong with these leaves?

• Thread starter Ismokealottapot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ismokealottapot

Ismokealottapot

Can anyone tell from the pics what's going on here?? Out of 25 plants this is the only one having this issue. Dark devil AUTO this is a soil grow started in a 1 gallon fabric pot in coco plant from early on was looking like it had nitrogen toxicity or was being over watered. I replanted in 5 gallon regular indicanja soil with perlite feed RO water pH at 6.2 adding 2-5 ml calimagic to replace what's lost in RO filter. Def not heat stress and inlet the plantbdrymout in the soil it seems every time I water them leaves just don't recover. All the leaves on this plant have been growing this way. It was stunted for a few weeks after I moved outdoors grew about 2 foot started budding. Looks like I will get a small yield maybe a few nice colas. What so you guys think?

Ismokealottapot

Ismokealottapot

Have you scoped the roots?
No I haven't scoped the roots I think it was root bound in the 1 gallon starter pot I had it in because it stunted badly notice that's tall and skinny. It has been indoors until just recently but when I transplanted from the 1 gallon the medium.and roots came out as a whole I read somewhere I should have cut the bottom of the rootmass before I transplanted. When I took it outside it shot up about two foot but all the new leaves are coming in the same pretty crappy! Buds are developing decently for the he I've stunt. I have not attempted to check the roots out since I moved it into the soil.

Ismokealottapot

Ismokealottapot

Have you scoped the roots?
It started flowering and continues to grow it's so ugly though lmao.. you think I should keep it and see how big the main cola gets? Probably all I will pull from it. Out of 25 this was my worst plant I have some that absolute monsters!

Top Bottom