What's wrong with these plants bright green leafs and dropping yellow leafs at bottom ? Pls help!!

• Thread starter Chozee97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chozee97

Chozee97

Hi, I have plants about 3 months old in veg and now last 21-14 days turn bright green and dropping bottom leafs.
I fertilize with a biobizz fishmix, bioheaven, activera, callmag, 3 times a week 300 ml per plant and watered 500 ml per plant
I tried to flush 14 days ago and they still look the same.
PH SOIL is 6.7
I don't water them for a day and they look like this.
What can it be? Nutrient deficiency? Small pot? or need switch to flowering

Whats wrong with these plants bright green leafs and dropping yellow leafs at bottom  pls help
Whats wrong with these plants bright green leafs and dropping yellow leafs at bottom  pls help 2
Whats wrong with these plants bright green leafs and dropping yellow leafs at bottom  pls help 3
Whats wrong with these plants bright green leafs and dropping yellow leafs at bottom  pls help 4
Whats wrong with these plants bright green leafs and dropping yellow leafs at bottom  pls help 5
Whats wrong with these plants bright green leafs and dropping yellow leafs at bottom  pls help 6
Whats wrong with these plants bright green leafs and dropping yellow leafs at bottom  pls help 7
Last edited:
GrowUp777

GrowUp777

чисто поливане. повдигнете тенджерата и вижте дали не е тежка със застояла вода. това гниене на листата за мен е от преполиване.

GrowUp777

GrowUp777

цветът на стъблата също не ми харесва, но не ги виждам добре

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

500ML total water per watering? Doesnt seem like enough to me. Im giving 1 plant a gallon per watering and thats into 7gallons of soil for a plant at about 60days veg. Your soil looks wet, whats your drainage like? After aqua up there told me to do a saturtation test, it gave me a much better idea of how my medium holds water. You should do the same. Try and use a container shaped just like your plants pot so that it replicates what happens in your pot, just on a smaller scale. My medium has ALOT of perlite in it so it does well when draining water.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi, I have plants about 3 months old in veg and now last 21-14 days turn bright green and dropping bottom leafs.
I fertilize with a biobizz fishmix, bioheaven, activera, callmag, 3 times a week 300 ml per plant and watered 500 ml per plant
I tried to flush 14 days ago and they still look the same.
PH SOIL is 6.7
I don't water them for a day and they look like this.
What can it be? Nutrient deficiency? Small pot? or need switch to flowering
To me it looks like root problems , the lower soil in the pots not drying & or no light to the lower leaves does that too. I think you need more air blowing under the canopy over the pots. & lower side lighting if you are going to veg for so long.

A bit of a mixed message with " I don't water them for a day and they look like this."

Do you water or feed until the soil is saturated then let dry before water or feeding again?

it's every three or four days for me in 3 gallon or 5-6 days in 5 gallon. In 3 gal pots I use 1 gallon of water or feed every 3 -4 days...in 5 gallon they take 1.5 -1.75 gallons per water or feed... on a water- feed - water - feed routine.

pilto

pilto

So I run a 75% Miracle Grow potting soil with 25% perlite. Medium is pretty much as basic as I can get. 5 gallon pots. I run Jack's 321 with cal nit and epsom salt with some silica and other stuff added. I water every third day about 4000 ML. So about a gallon. I wet vac overflow and that's it. Even every other day for watering is too much for me. But that is what I do and so far my results have been stellar. My first couple grows i DEFINATELY over watered and some of my plants looked like OP's. I think these plants look over watered, personally. Probably some root problems as a result.

Top Bottom