Whats wrong with this one?

• Thread starter MercDod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MercDod

MercDod

Starting fifth week of flower tomorrow and expect 5+ weeks ahead. I have a lot invested at this point and am wondering what is wrong with my girl/s. Please have a look at the leaves and give me your opinion.

GH Flora Trio DTW
EC 1.7 input - 2 to 2.3 output
PH 6.2 input - 5.3 to 6.1 output

temps 70 to 80
RH 45-55

Whats wrong with this one
Whats wrong with this one 2
Whats wrong with this one 3
Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Starting fifth week of flower tomorrow and expect 5+ weeks ahead. I have a lot invested at this point and am wondering what is wrong with my girl/s. Please have a look at the leaves and give me your opinion.

GH Flora Trio DTW
EC 1.7 input - 2 to 2.3 output
PH 6.2 input - 5.3 to 6.1 output

temps 70 to 80
RH 45-55
It’s getting interveinal chlorosis, there are a few things that can cause it, pretty much all of them to do with nutrients. Either a lack of nutrients, or lock out. When you water, you want to check your Ppms and pH going in, and then check the runoff The same way and see what’s happening. If it’s normal, it’s probably deficient. A couple deficiencies can cause that, but that’s a good place to start

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i think its a Potassium and a Magnesium deficiency. I don't use Flora nutrients but there are many who are. I think you need to add more flora bloom to your mix, but wait to see if someone will confirm.

Solarscar

Solarscar

I had that as well around week 4.5 into flower. I was under feeding the pk bloom boosta’s. Started supplementing cal-mag at 1/3 strength as well. It stopped the progression. I’m in week 7 now, going smooth.

Solarscar

Solarscar

A lot of new growers grow Dwc with gH nutes with great results, but a lot have this happen.
Very salty ferts. .
Also, if you got an acidic medium, the plants will reverse the way they uptake water and the way they deliver sugars to the root zone causing zero ferts getting up the plant because it is dumping water (pulling from the leaf tips) instead. That causes burnt tips as well.

MercDod

MercDod

This is what I have been feeding. The medium is 70/30 coco coir and perlite.
4 ml per gallon Botanicare Cal-Mag
5.3 ml per gallon GH Micro
5.3 ml per gallon GH Gro
7.6 ml per gallon GH Bloom

Should I add more cal-mag than I already do? Add more bloom? Maybe reduce the gro so I can add the other and keep EC at about 1.7-1.9? Also Its my understanding I should not go over 6.2 on ph. Is this right or wrong?

Sorry guys, its my first grow.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
you want to be anywhere between 5.5 to 5.9 ph. add more cal-mag and follow the nutrient schedule

Solarscar

Solarscar

The plant will only fully utilise your PK (bloom nutes) in the 6.0-6.2 range for coco. I grow in soil so it is recommended to be more in the 6-7 range. These numbers are for flowering. I run mine around 6.5 ph. I would recommend checking your run off PH as well as it can change once your nute solution is sitting in your soil. Adjust your input PH higher if your run off is lower than expected and recheck PH again. PH is the number 1 issue for plants to show signs that look like too much and/or too little nutes.

Top Bottom