Whats wrong with this plant?

• Thread starter MrGnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGnome

MrGnome

Hey guys I got 2 og kush plants from dinafem seeds. One is doing great but the other pheno is a a bit weird. Doesn't seem to be much frost and looks greener, and the buds just look a little off to me. Also even though the leaves are crisp its very hard to pull them off. Its very tough and stringy. Anyone know if this is normal?

Whats wrong with this plant
Whats wrong with this plant 2
Whats wrong with this plant 3
Whats wrong with this plant 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nothing left to feed it. Did you do any defoliation?

Was obviously topped

MrGnome

MrGnome

Nothing left to feed it. Did you do any defoliation?

Was obviously topped
Yup topped all 8 of my plants. The leaves did die off sooner on this plant thannthe other plants. I stopped feeding it 2 weeks ago cause it looked way too green. Thought might be too much nitrogen even though I was feeding it the correct bloom nutes. The other 7 plants don't look like this at all and they all had similar feed schedule. My clue why I thought might be too much nitrogen is the leaves are almost impossible to pull even though its dry to a crisp. Is that a symptom of too much nitrogen?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yup topped all 8 of my plants. The leaves did die off sooner on this plant thannthe other plants. I stopped feeding it 2 weeks ago cause it looked way too green. Thought might be too much nitrogen even though I was feeding it the correct bloom nutes. The other 7 plants don't look like this at all and they all had similar feed schedule. My clue why I thought might be too much nitrogen is the leaves are almost impossible to pull even though its dry to a crisp. Is that a symptom of too much nitrogen?
Nope just dead leaves with no rot.

There was a feeding issue of some sort but I have no idea what. Possibly a lockout from overfeeding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom