whats wrong with this plant

• Thread starter ChuckyLarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuckyLarms

Hey guys, new poster here. I like the site, seems to be little negativity towards others from what i see so far. What a refreshing change from a couple other sites.

Anywho, can someone tell me what I did to my poor plant. Its a double dipped sour banana from elite. It was going along fine then this happened. The leaves are still green, they look a little white in one pic from the camera flash.

How do I make this stop?

Thanks in advance.

Chucky

Whats wrong with this plant
Whats wrong with this plant 2
U

ukcheesehead

a repot mite help . looks like its in a 1 pint plastic beer cup

or are you growing like elite does? . 10g plants lol .

B

Bigkillr

Root bound and looks like you might be overwatering a bit. Transplant the little girls and see what happens.

BK

K

KushMaster707

I would def switch to a bigger pot 2-3 gal. what kinda nutes are u feeding her?

C

ChuckyLarms

a repot mite help . looks like its in a 1 pint plastic beer cup

or are you growing like elite does? . 10g plants lol .

Its in a 32 ounce paint bucket. Been doing 12/12 from seed thing for the last two grows. I know, I know, its not right, not good, can't get any yield from that(heard it all) Its just something i'm experimenting with(not being a dick, just heard that what i'm doing wont work a hundred times over on other sites)

U

ukcheesehead

Its in a 32 ounce paint bucket. Been doing 12/12 from seed thing for the last two grows. I know, I know, its not right, not good, can't get any yield from that(heard it all) Its just something i'm experimenting with(not being a dick, just heard that what i'm doing wont work a hundred times over on other sites)

yer u can grow in any size pots but elite gear isnt the biggest yeilder so a bigger pot will help alot.plus is that pot u got it clear? light n roots dont mix . tape the pot is u are not going to repot . ..... as u said what u doing wont work a hundred times over on other sites. u should listen more to what more experance growers are saying . EG seeds are not cheap and 10 to 12 weeks of leccy for 10g ish is not worth it at all .

C

ChuckyLarms

yer u can grow in any size pots but elite gear isnt the biggest yeilder so a bigger pot will help alot.plus is that pot u got it clear? light n roots dont mix . tape the pot is u are not going to repot . ..... as u said what u doing wont work a hundred times over on other sites. u should listen more to what more experance growers are saying . EG seeds are not cheap and 10 to 12 weeks of leccy for 10g ish is not worth it at all .

I know what I'm doing. I'm not interested in running bigger plants at the moment. I don't care what the seeds cost, I'm experimenting. You can pull a little more than 10grams this way as well. People need to be a little more open minded when it comes to growing..

I don't have a ton of room so i'm playing around and finding a way of micro growing that works for me and what I want.

This came in just under an ounce dry believe it or not. I'm shooting for 20 of these this time around. Its not all elite gen, got a few different strains growing.

Anyway, re potted it. I got hammered the other night and watered the plants. Ended up over watering them and the one above went downhill ever since.

I'm running some fax farm tiger bloom, big blooms or whatever it is at the moment.

DSCF2534
H

Hash Man

looks like overnutrient issues creating nutrient lockout... have you sprayed them with anything?

C

ChuckyLarms

looks like overnutrient issues creating nutrient lockout... have you sprayed them with anything?

I think I know what I did. Trying to rectify it now. No did not spray them with anything. I did get tanked one night and over water, probably put to many nutes in water as well, but just assuming that.

I started messing with my ph last week(trying to bring it up). The soil ranged from a ph of 5 on some to 6.2 on others. They were doing just fine but I decided to try and bring it up to the "right" ph. The one 3 that have problems were the lowest and are all around 7 now. I'm thinking they did not like the change.

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

ya nuit prob for shure most likely lockout unbind 1/4 of rootmass and repot .me i would just start over.chop it up and make some cannabutter for friends

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
if your using fox farm try and keep your ph in a range id say no higher then 6.5 like 5.7-6.2 would be ideal. and i dont see how you can over water them if you only water then one time. i always make sure there is alot of run off when i water my plants.

G

GhangisKhn26

Your plants under alot of stress on the 12/12 from seed cycle, the plant is trying to grow very fast to flower,then the ph difference made it stress even more and its growing funky is all. It will live but may turn hermie, I would back of the nutes (or less nutes) so it slows down for a couple weeks.
good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom