What's Your Fav Divine Strain?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I've only tried Snow Dawg and well I'm back for more.
I went for a pack of the Girl Scout cookies. Since I've never smoked the original so I won't know how good or bad this compared to the original just looking for another potent strain but it sure does look sweet.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
It appears my favorite Divine Genetics 'strain' is whatever I grow;
last year: CaseyCookies and CHEMdCookies,
this year: <I assume will be> BubbaCookies and AmnesiaCookies...

Last edited:
blazer

blazer

I agree with @geologic at the moment is Fire OG x HA OG!
Reminds Me of the Artctic Diesel @waayne!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cheeto kush, just keep the taller ones with branching and select from there. dont let the name turn you off its a good strain

juggernaut

juggernaut

Dang it would be for each if each of us found a nice pheno and had a little trade.bwaaahaha:)

H

happy b

Iv heard so many great things about the devine strains . especially the s1 gsc . from what iv read it's as good a representation of the original your going to get in seed form . the urkle x gsc sounds awesome also.

pura

pura

Can't go wrong with any of logics creations, my favorite are the Snowdog and casey jones hybrids. o_O

kds710

kds710

Casey Jones x Bubba Kush is so far the only Divine strain I've grown and smoked but it's possibly my first or second all time favorite over anything else I've ran through - smell and flavor was a deep earthy frankincense when grown right which was easy. Chemdog D Cookies up next

Last edited:
Top Bottom