What's Your Fav Sativa Or Mostly Sativa That Still Has Some Chunk To It?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I love the Sativa high but I hate the loose buds. I just tried Nevilles haze and loved it but the buds were obviously on the loose side. Any suggestions on any other sativas that still have that soaring sativa high but produce decently tighter buds In under 12 weeks.
I have a nice Amnesia haze and a Dedoverde That I love.

Looking at Jack Herer
SAGE
KALI MIST
SOMETHING FROM ACE SEEDS

Any other good options?

K

kansabis

Jack herer,sour d,check out the amnesia og from norstar and they got a few other 80/20 and 70/30 sativas with good chunk and the high your looking for,I like the same stuff. Might try some c99 or apollo11or13 type stuff too.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Try altering your environment. Instead of 12/12, flower under 11/13 and finish under 10/14 (on/off). If you have full control, lower temperature and humidity along with the light cycle adjustments to mimic the onset of fall. This practice will shave weeks off finishing time and tighten up the flower structure considerably.

I do this with my Thai strain and it’s a totally different plant, with the same great high.

Also- Panama from Cannabiogen/Ace is a good chunky plant

malamus

malamus

Depends on what you mean by soaring and dense. Female seeds C99 pineapple pheno was super dense but the high to me was a hybrid at best. +1 for the Panama as it's a good balance of attributes.

If you really want super soaring and dense you want Zamaldelica, I had a pheno that was as thick as hybrids and great sativa effect with an 11 week flower from clone. Another pheno hit 10 but was way bushier.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Mandala's Satori, Kalichakra, Krystalica, Beyond the Brain, Far Out, Mango Zamal...

ACE has bunch of landraces and some decent crosses

Therealseedcompany

From the top of my head

H

hawkman

Mandala's Satori, Kalichakra, Krystalica, Beyond the Brain, Far Out, Mango Zamal...

Therealseedcompany

From the top of my head
Yea - Ace has good gear also World of Seeds has some/many "lance" strains

H

hawkman

Therealseedcompany

From the top of my head
looked at "therealseedcompANY'S GEAR - interesting strains

Top Bottom