Whats your favorite all time strain? Have you grown it?

• Thread starter Cheekiestsauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

Hey guys I just want to expand my pallet if you will. Let me know the best smoke strain you've ever had and if you grew it. My favorite strains so far are: Bluefin Tuna, Blue rhino, GG#4 and Romulan. I'm currently growing GG#4 and wedding cake for my first grow and have never smoked my own stuff. I also haven't had luck finding seeds for the others! Post your favorite seed bank too if you'd like! all information is appreciated.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hey guys I just want to expand my pallet if you will. Let me know the best smoke strain you've ever had and if you grew it. My favorite strains so far are: Bluefin Tuna, Blue rhino, GG#4 and Romulan. I'm currently growing GG#4 and wedding cake for my first grow and have never smoked my own stuff. I also haven't had luck finding seeds for the others! Post your favorite seed bank too if you'd like! all information is appreciated.
I just saw a Blue Rhino on my seed shopping yesterday, if I think of where I'll post the link

Last edited:
Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

I just saw a Blue Rhino on my seed shopping yesterday, if I think of where I'll post the link
That'd be awesome man. Honestly if you can find bluefin tuna seeds buy em that's an amazing smoke I would loove to find seeds for that strain of plant.

bubblefunk

bubblefunk

It's a tie between pre 98 bubba kush and white fire #3, both clone-only. I had these both about a decade ago and NOTHING has even come close.

Cheers!!!

Terpz719

Terpz719

I ran across these guys a few days ago. I've been interested in Romulan for a while now too. I haven't ordered from they yet, nor can I vouch for their background story. Just passing it along as an FYI...

Last edited:
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

My all time favorite was a Vortex I grew in 2011 from seed. Very close second was The Flav also by TGA Subcool. I loved the highs off both of them first and foremost, then it was all about that flavor. That vortex would get crushed up and rolled into a joint, put it to your lips and it tasted like mango snapple. The Flavs flavor is indescribable but cotton candy comes to mind.

Top Bottom