What's your favorite strain/bean to use? I'm looking for the most potent possible.

• Thread starter TwitchVee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Everyone knows well grown weed will be better than the same poorly grown weed. But without good genetics you can't get fire. The op wants to hear best genetics, not some crap about being an awesome grower. So lets get bake on topic.
My best genetics are strains I've made myself. Only ever bought from 2 companies in my life. So far the 818 headband was the most potent. Second was purple chem. All the cc seeds we tried were very potent. The twenty20 were not as good.

You said the opposite of this or I wouldn’t have commented.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

what high you chasing a up high or knock out one Ghost train x Haze number 8 rare dark strain can do both it can make u stay up all night or it can send you straight to sleep it's to do with feeding them right and stress them out to stimulate resin production and curing it right 👻🚂

Photostudio 1603782157826
Oldman13

Oldman13

Just curious what's the best strain you advanced guys have grown/tried yet? I'm not new to grows, just indoor and real genetics. I've got quite a collection, but i'm looking to ignore the numbers game and find something that will knock an experienced daily smoker on their ass, because that's what I need. Prefer autos, but photos are fine, too. Not interested in the smell or flavor nearly as much as getting a buzz. I know everybody claims their shit is 33% THC and better than the rest, but I wanna hear it from somebody that cares.
Download 20210526 215701
I thought I heard somebody call from mr. Bean,! Oh my God it smells like somebody farted in here – – might have been me I crinkle my face up like this so somebody else gets the for what most likely with my damage, barely but overall I'm quite proud of my severely tainted farts I believe I can literally remove rust from anything with them not to mention clear up any plugged up sinus problems within seconds of delivery,. Anyway I don't no but I was in my basement tending to my girls you know forcing them to do things that they don't really want to do like maneuvering and stretching their limbs to extraordinary overextended positions and I heard a bunch of cackling it sounded like my phone since its the only thing down here with me I pick it up and was instantly transported here... and sure enough all the sniffling and bitching was coming from here ! I've always found it funny how everybody they changed the cultivation world automatically thinks their smoke is better than everybody else's!. And then they begin to actually believe that they're growing the marijuana plant and get some kind of chip on their shoulder when in actuality marijuana has been growing itself for millions of years it doesn't need anybody to tell it how to grow it does that pretty damn good on its own! But what you guys really do is cultivate ,,, your cultivators not Growers,. You feed the plant, you nurture it take care of it, create new strains by cross breeding and actually succeed at making it better than it originally was, you are their protectors, and you will murder any male counterpart that tries to take there virtue. He'll you protect them better than your own daughters and I'm sure you dread the day when your daughter says Daddy I'm pregnant and she still in high school and her baby's father works at McDonald's! I mean try telling somebody you grow your kids it's pretty much the same aspect except for your children are free roaming but still you nurture and teach and protect them to the best as you can, but you don't grow them! But what really caught my eye was somebody nonchalantly telling everybody how they want to know the most potent strain and THC content of their cultivation but most likely well tell him that they cultivate a 33% percentage of THC because as I said everybody seems to believe that there pot is the most potent and better than everybody else's oh, and it sounds like he's testing that theory I mean damn 33% t h c well I've actually heard people say they cultivate 50% and 60% I told that is not possible and your full of crap but they insisted but never produced any they only talked about it ! I told them the only way they're going to get those levels of THC is through concentrates but anyway Neville Haze had supposedly developed the most powerful strain for a long time running but I don't know when he lost It 2 another? maybe Girl Scout cookies I don't know? But anyway here's my strain that you asked for
and yes that is her in background in veggie state, but also I believe this person said they prefer auto boom haven't had any experience growing Auto bloom I was under the impression originally it grew Wild on the highways and countryside's of Alaska? But nobody cared oh, the police didn't care even though it was a cannabis strain but it was called headache weed and until they took it in then crossbred it and created whatever it is today? which I really haven't heard a lot of good things about but I don't look into that particular strain. But the OG Ringo Aja OG Kush 70% Indica 30% sativa packs a whopping 27.26 in percentage of THC and 0.72 percenter cvd is 8 weeks to cultivate talk about some righteously smelling deliciously excellent smoke yes it is and remember you know the b u d s that we all smoke are actually female sex organs of the cannabis plant so we're all smoking pussy yes we're smoking pussy yes we are we're all smoking pussy. Actually I smoke probably more hash than I do pot show my squishy levels are probably a little bit higher than that OG Ringo also I found these are a couple of things to after I heard all you guys bitching each other~~>
Download 20210526 220330
Download 20210526 220604
along with a picture of mr. Bean's baby
Download 20210419 193324

Oldman13

Oldman13

View attachment 1128837 I thought I heard somebody call from mr. Bean,! Oh my God it smells like somebody farted in here – – might have been me I crinkle my face up like this so somebody else gets the for what most likely with my damage, barely but overall I'm quite proud of my severely tainted farts I believe I can literally remove rust from anything with them not to mention clear up any plugged up sinus problems within seconds of delivery,. Anyway I don't no but I was in my basement tending to my girls you know forcing them to do things that they don't really want to do like maneuvering and stretching their limbs to extraordinary overextended positions and I heard a bunch of cackling it sounded like my phone since its the only thing down here with me I pick it up and was instantly transported here... and sure enough all the sniffling and bitching was coming from here ! I've always found it funny how everybody they changed the cultivation world automatically thinks their smoke is better than everybody else's!. And then they begin to actually believe that they're growing the marijuana plant and get some kind of chip on their shoulder when in actuality marijuana has been growing itself for millions of years it doesn't need anybody to tell it how to grow it does that pretty damn good on its own! But what you guys really do is cultivate ,,, your cultivators not Growers,. You feed the plant, you nurture it take care of it, create new strains by cross breeding and actually succeed at making it better than it originally was, you are their protectors, and you will murder any male counterpart that tries to take there virtue. He'll you protect them better than your own daughters and I'm sure you dread the day when your daughter says Daddy I'm pregnant and she still in high school and her baby's father works at McDonald's! I mean try telling somebody you grow your kids it's pretty much the same aspect except for your children are free roaming but still you nurture and teach and protect them to the best as you can, but you don't grow them! But what really caught my eye was somebody nonchalantly telling everybody how they want to know the most potent strain and THC content of their cultivation but most likely well tell him that they cultivate a 33% percentage of THC because as I said everybody seems to believe that there pot is the most potent and better than everybody else's oh, and it sounds like he's testing that theory I mean damn 33% t h c well I've actually heard people say they cultivate 50% and 60% I told that is not possible and your full of crap but they insisted but never produced any they only talked about it ! I told them the only way they're going to get those levels of THC is through concentrates but anyway Neville Haze had supposedly developed the most powerful strain for a long time running but I don't know when he lost It 2 another? maybe Girl Scout cookies I don't know? But anyway here's my strain that you asked forView attachment 1128848 and yes that is her in background in veggie state, but also I believe this person said they prefer auto boom haven't had any experience growing Auto bloom I was under the impression originally it grew Wild on the highways and countryside's of Alaska? But nobody cared oh, the police didn't care even though it was a cannabis strain but it was called headache weed and until they took it in then crossbred it and created whatever it is today? which I really haven't heard a lot of good things about but I don't look into that particular strain. But the OG Ringo Aja OG Kush 70% Indica 30% sativa packs a whopping 27.26 in percentage of THC and 0.72 percenter cvd is 8 weeks to cultivate talk about some righteously smelling deliciously excellent smoke yes it is and remember you know the b u d s that we all smoke are actually female sex organs of the cannabis plant so we're all smoking pussy yes we're smoking pussy yes we are we're all smoking pussy. Actually I smoke probably more hash than I do pot show my squishy levels are probably a little bit higher than that OG Ringo also I found these are a couple of things to after I heard all you guys bitching each other~~>View attachment 1128852View attachment 1128853 along with a picture of mr. Bean's babyView attachment 1128854
And I'm sure there's some typos in there please try to read through them and hopefully it doesn't change what I said because it's funny how one word can change the meaning of an entire paragraph but I didn't have time to go back and proofread it took me long enough to write the damn thing so take it easy, don't choke your brains out because you thought you could take that hit and couldn't Jesus Christ what happened to one hitter bowls I don't understand these gigantic man- hitter glass bowls there ridiculous! Everybody here says they can take the the whole hit, I found they couldn't oh, hell the same people trying to choke down an entire gram for a hit I also found could not take a full itty bitty small aluminum one hitter Bowl either but they've got big balls and no lungs very true. I guess they're ridiculously oversized balls makes him feel manly or something but they still whine like a little bitch when the Big Balls didn't allow them to take the entire itty bitty one hit aluminum bowl started choking halfway through it LOL laughing my ass off I guess they got neutered

PiffinOut

PiffinOut

Chem Sour White Rhino/Widow Maui Wowie Green Crack Slurricane

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Everyone knows well grown weed will be better than the same poorly grown weed. But without good genetics you can't get fire. The op wants to hear best genetics, not some crap about being an awesome grower. So lets get bake on topic.
My best genetics are strains I've made myself. Only ever bought from 2 companies in my life. So far the 818 headband was the most potent. Second was purple chem. All the cc seeds we tried were very potent. The twenty20 were not as good.
Thanks you, 818 Headband or any headband is fire, good one

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

the best indoor weed Ive grown myself was a photoperiod. Mass Medical "Prayer Pupil"...........it was supposed to hit 33-35% , never had mine tested but it was a unique high. Half a doob and ur lit. And I've toked 48 yrs. Hashy taste with a smooth finish.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

the best indoor weed Ive grown myself was a photoperiod. Mass Medical "Prayer Pupil"...........it was supposed to hit 33-35% , never had mine tested but it was a unique high. Half a doob and ur lit. And I've toked 48 yrs. Hashy taste with a smooth finish.
That sounds like a good one, exactly the sort of thing i'm looking for. Autos can't touch my tolerance, but they make great concentrates. I've been wanting skunkberry, just not sure if ordering from crop kings to US is a good idea and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't take my card last time I tried. Hoping the photos do me better, but I need something able to get somebody that smokes all day every day like me.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
There Strawberry Tree is a nice one to. Smells amazing and strong too.
i’ve finally got my ordered of imperium x (anesia also) coming so i’ll grow those with my future 1’s.. probably start those January/February as i have a grow just starting to flower and babies upstairs first to finish, but that’s the grow i’m exciting about!

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Just started with a few phots from
i’ve finally got my ordered of imperium x (anesia also) coming so i’ll grow those with my future 1’s.. probably start those January/February as i have a grow just starting to flower and babies upstairs first to finish, but that’s the grow i’m exciting about!
ILGM. Never used them, hoping the genetics are better. Never using attitude again

Arkos

Arkos

ILGM. Never used them, hoping the genetics are better. Never using attitude again
Anesia are my favorite seedbank, their stuff fly's off the shelves, literally 😜

Grown big part of their catalogue and it's all been top notch, can't say that about some others I've tried...

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

Grown big part of their catalogue and it's all been top notch, can't say that about some others I've tried...
yep i agree, Anesia😋
also Don Avalache and worldstrongeststrains.
wss sells out faster than any other breeder out there that i know off.
either way i see great stuff from breeeders all over, perfect examples of it on the farm!

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

a

NESIA? Got a link? is it US?

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

I'm hoping my issue was just that I was tryi
yep i agree, Anesia😋
also Don Avalache and worldstrongeststrains.
wss sells out faster than any other breeder out there that i know off.
either way i see great stuff from breeeders all over, perfect examples of it on the farm!
ng to grow autos, cause I had never done them before. But no matter how good my attitude autos turned out, no matter when I harvested or how laden with trichomes, they just weren't worth smoking before they were made into wax, and even then barely worthwhile. PRAYING ILGM/photos fix that, cause I never had this issue before. Also added a lot of new 660nm, IR and about 12W of UV-A this time around, gonna see how good we can get'er. Here's one of the autos, they were stinky, pretty, tasty and didn't get you stoney at all. I bet I have over $1700 USD in autoflower seeds now i'll never use for anything but wax. I just wanna be able to smoke a bowl or a jay and feel like it was worth the 8 months

IMG 20210725 135310

Latest posts

Top Bottom