What's your favorite strain/bean to use? I'm looking for the most potent possible.

• Thread starter TwitchVee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

Anesia are my favorite seedbank, their stuff fly's off the shelves, literally 😜

Grown big part of their catalogue and it's all been top notch, can't say that about some others I've tried...
Anesia are my favorite seedbank, their stuff fly's off the shelves, literally 😜

Grown big part of their catalogue and it's all been top notch, can't say that about some others I've tried...
Yeah I see what you mean about stuff flying off shelves but these people must be smoking something very strange Attitude Seed Bank I mean there actually determining which seeds are female and what seeds are male without them being feminized yep must be some mighty powerful stuff they're smoking...

Capture 2021 08 10 01 10 43
Capture 2021 08 10 01 20 54
Capture 2021 08 10 01 00 12
TwitchVee

TwitchVee

What is that? All I know is attitude had worse genetics than a run of bag seed

Oldman13

Oldman13

What is that? All I know is attitude had worse genetics than a run of bag seed
Yeah I believe that's what happens when you have an attitude about attitude... Actually I don't know anybody that I can hand a handful of seeds to and them pick out the females and hand them back to and be right about it! Sure I've heard a lot of people bragging how they can pick out a female from out of a batch of seeds but I've never actually seen them do it... And I'm not talking about them picking their own batch of seed to do it from either I mean yeah I can grab a handful of hermaphrodite seeds and go tell some annoying unsuspecting person that I I'm ninety-nine percent sure these well I'll be females and then possibly see the months and months later they would be going like dude you're awesome and you're the dude man every one of those for females just like you said oh my God you're the seed Guru of all gurus I mean like dude the great Kahuna don't have nothing on you...

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Well, some of you guys are higher than I am, apparently. But yeah, I won't EVER be doing business with ILGM again. Good genetics, worst customer service experience i've literally ever had. and they suspended me from their forum for talking about a bad experience, but I guess all forums do that now. Can't allow the 1st amendment, oh no.

Screenshot 20210816 105740
Screenshot 20210816 110054
Screenshot 20210816 110114
ILGMSUPPORTISREALLYBAD
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
buy through seed city,
anesia and don avalache, 2 of my favourites, i’ve ordered lots through seed city and never any issues what so ever and so far every single seed has grown beautifully unless i screwed it up..
i’ve had the most positive feedback on all my weed from anesia and don avalache,
these genetics grow beautifully, i’m always growing something from them now, so check out my grows for proof.
seed city absolutely safe and reliable seed bank!

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I was turned on to seeds of Galactic Glue. Talk about asskicking. Whoever bred that stuff gets 2 👍👍

I don’t usually repeat runs except for the Durban. And that’s only to maintain the line. But I think I’m going to run down some seeds of this stuff for a second run.

Mugwort

Mugwort

I do love Chemdog
I am flushing a Chemdog plant now and will be chopping and drying in about 10 days. We’ll see just how potent the infamous Chemdog is. I never paid attention to names beyond Sativa or Indica and as far as strain names just the ones of my youth...Maui Waui, Colombian Gold, Thai Sticks, etc. All changed when I started growing it when laws changed. As you’ve probably guessed I am an old Fuck!

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I am flushing a Chemdog plant now and will be chopping and drying in about 10 days. We’ll see just how potent the infamous Chemdog is. I never paid attention to names beyond Sativa or Indica and as far as strain names just the ones of my youth...Maui Waui, Colombian Gold, Thai Sticks, etc. All changed when I started growing it when laws changed. As you’ve probably guessed I am an old Fuck!
Just chopped a Sex Magic by Vashon. If you like chemical strains here’s your plant. Very heavy buds and smells like the cleaning supply section at the store. Magic Kush X Uber. Vigorous grower with thick stems
72E10516 EE91 4EE5 8F45 DFD1BABAB701

D2F75F26 10B4 4A91 BF7C DB4BE8AE2DCE

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Founding Father's Genetics Runtz x Obama Kush is my favorite in my vast 2 yrs of indoor growing experience. Obama Kush is fire as well.

thejack

thejack

Just curious what's the best strain you advanced guys have grown/tried yet? I'm not new to grows, just indoor and real genetics. I've got quite a collection, but i'm looking to ignore the numbers game and find something that will knock an experienced daily smoker on their ass, because that's what I need. Prefer autos, but photos are fine, too. Not interested in the smell or flavor nearly as much as getting a buzz. I know everybody claims their shit is 33% THC and better than the rest, but I wanna hear it from somebody that cares.

looking for the most potent strain to grow? You want that stuff I smoked back in 1968 while enjoying an all expenses paid tour of South Vietnam. Wow...​

But seriously, everybody wants that Magic Suoer-Strain. Problem is, there's hundreds, maybe thousands of 'em.
And with about 400 different chemicals in each plant, every person's reaction to whatever strain they may smoke is unique, the effects will be different for everybody.
I feel other factors that may affect the effects are age, experience and overall health.,
And there are so many hybrid strains out there! And so many claims, too.

Oh, I don't believe in Raw Potency anymore... Cannabis is way more than that.
I grade weed into 3 levels: Bunk, Good,and Really Good.

That old Farmer down there?
He was the first person in America charged with possession of Marihuana.

Old farmer   Copy

Latest posts

Top Bottom