What's your favourite album at the moment?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

Camarón de la Isla, Paco de Lucía, Enrique Morente and Khaled. Poker of geniouses. Try it high and above all in good equipment, as they're people better seen performing live.

D

dannykarey

Anything by TOOL, Opiate,Undertow,aenima,lateralus, or 10 000 days. anything from any of the above albums. u can't find more talented musicians anywhere, F'n Sick!!!!!!!!

one of the worlds craziest drummers hands down!!!!!!

Danny

B

British_Hempire

Glad I don't live near Danny! lol Couldn't bare that lot pounding through the wall! lol

Currently listening to a lot of early proto metal and acid rock with a smattering of roots reggae this one's probably been played more than any other:

BlueCheerVincebusEruptum.jpg

Vincebus Eruptum - Blue Cheer

followed closely by this::

Funky_Kingston_cover.jpg

Funky Kingston - Toots & The Maytals

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad I don't live near Danny! lol Couldn't bare that lot pounding through the wall! lol

Currently listening to a lot of early proto metal and acid rock with a smattering of roots reggae this one's probably been played more than any other:

BlueCheerVincebusEruptum.jpg

Vincebus Eruptum - Blue Cheer

followed closely by this::

Funky_Kingston_cover.jpg

Funky Kingston - Toots & The Maytals

Respect for Blue Cheer. their Summertime Blues is perfect. I've spent the better part of the summer listening to Pink Floyd Animals & Meddle and Zappa Just Another Band From LA. "Billy was a mountain, Ethel was a tree growing off of his shoulder... "

B

Blaner123Doobie

Damn guess I gonna show my age :-)

Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon

B

BITYmagicBeanz

Citizen Cope.. top artist.. listen too him for years. got 2 wickid albums out..
and also of course ub40

and i like that new song.. "we cry" by the script.

B

Boywonder

Havent listened to an album for ages, but my fav tunes on youtube atm are "bongo bong" and a live versions of "La Primaver" both by Manu Chao, and also the live version of "Clouds" by Patrice.

B

British_Hempire

Kate Bush - The Kick Inside

Nooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logic, ban this guy, the forum should be a Kate Bush free zone! lol

Could be worse' could have said Chris De Burgh! rofl

Top Bottom