Whats Your Favourite Way To Collect Kif?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Dry ice and a 120 micron bubble bag.

Dee

Agreed. Tried it once, admittedly not dealing with much trim but got a good amount that lasted me a week or so. Only mistake I made was not letting it cure so flavour wasn't all that. I couldn't get the bags at the time so I had to D.I.Y. with coffee strainers but worked. Like a noob I thought it would be a good idea to wrap my trichs in foil and let them dry. I had around a gram of hash, so two days worth of smoke lasted me a week while I scraped it all off :D been on eBay and got the proper sift bags so I'm covered.

Dry shake is nice sprinkled on a joint too

stiffneck

stiffneck

We use trim trays with 150 micron screen

Initially we were pretty surprised how much we must have been losing before the trays.

Right? Trimming in the sunlight I see trichomes flying through the air....

For some reason the Grinning Reaper didn't show up full size.

That's just bitchen. You make thAt?

In the printing biz we used to have a jogger? It was a 12 x 12 inch wood slab and you turned it on and it vibrated like crazy... it was for jogging paper together... that would work well for a modified reaper type thing....

C

Crush It

You know I have collected keif using dry ice and bubble bag but I have found if you can find other things to do while running it; a tumbler is awesome. In fact I have zero use for mine anymore since my SOP has changed quite a bit. It is a PollenEx Dry Sift machine, the smaller one-I think the box says 150 grms but it easily runs half lb at a time with no detrimental effects on the electric motor. I paid almost 400 bucks I think and have only run it for maybe 5 hrs of total run time. Make me an offer I would love for it to go to a good home.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Currently searching internet for vibrating motor and parts to build pothead diy kif dry sift shakey thing a ma jig contraption. LMAO.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Dumb question about dry sift...

The material that is used for this process. Flower or trim. It isn't completely void of all the glands, right? Suggested uses? Decarb and use in butter?

stiffneck

stiffneck

You know I have collected keif using dry ice and bubble bag but I have found if you can find other things to do while running it; a tumbler is awesome. In fact I have zero use for mine anymore since my SOP has changed quite a bit. It is a PollenEx Dry Sift machine, the smaller one-I think the box says 150 grms but it easily runs half lb at a time with no detrimental effects on the electric motor. I paid almost 400 bucks I think and have only run it for maybe 5 hrs of total run time. Make me an offer I would love for it to go to a good home.

What are you thinking price wise? I could use a tumbler...

Graywolf

Graywolf

Right? Trimming in the sunlight I see trichomes flying through the air....

That's just bitchen. You make thAt?

In the printing biz we used to have a jogger? It was a 12 x 12 inch wood slab and you turned it on and it vibrated like crazy... it was for jogging paper together... that would work well for a modified reaper type thing....
I designed it and Roger put it together. Except for the 150 mesh screen, everything was out of the scrap pile, so cost was low.

Top Bottom