What's Your Favourite Way To Smoke Kif, Hash Or Bubble Hash?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Bong for me too. I love the taste of each hit. My scissors hash is all I get, love it. Wish I had about 2 pounds LOL.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hash, vertical sewing needle or clothes pin. Ball it up stick on tip, light. Let burn to point of no return. Blow out take a flower vase put over the top. Take stretchy straw into top of vase. Breath smoke. Careful your standing if you fall might not get up.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hash, vertical sewing needle or clothes pin. Ball it up stick on tip, light. Let burn to point of no return. Blow out take a flower vase put over the top. Take stretchy straw into top of vase. Breath smoke. Careful your standing if you fall might not get up.
Old School under the Glass
i Like it.. and I like good old Fashioned Morrcan style hash... havent seen any in a long time ,smoked some Bubble hash i purchased in San diego. was good but not the hash I remember.. :-)

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I had a cuz give me a few grams of Blonde Lebanese, I think in 78. He was on his way to Cali to camp in the mountains. He stayed a year, his plan. He had a big block of that stuff, must of been 2-3 lbs, Lol. He said that had to last him a year, cause he didn't know anybody in CA.

Fun times. He had shake he made, mixed Panama Red, Cambodian, and Vietnamese. We sprinkled that over the hash in a pipe, man, sweet.:cool:

B

Burned Haze

I love to sprinkle Kief on the top of my bowls, it makes the potency stronger but you don’t have to light the bowl as often . Love the taste :)

Top Bottom