Whats your ideal cabinet?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey guys, im in the middle of trying to put together a nice, diverse grow cabinet that has all of the essentials and extra supplemental stuff, maybe not topline, but decent brand and quality. Whats in your cabinet? what do you use for your nutrient line up? what do you use for your pest control? for example, this is what im starting out with. Id love to add to it.

PH up and down, cal mag, flora nova grow slow release amendments for my coco project, i have some megacrop, worm castings/molasses also for my coco project, monterey garden insect spray with spinosad. humboldts secrect pesticide, Flying skulls nuke'em pesiticide. Neem oil spray.and a couple other things.

These are mostly what i currently have in my closet. I guess what im asking, if i wanted to add to my cabinet, what are the MUST have things that you would suggest i have if i wanted to be prepared for every situation i could be in. from a pest attack, to mold, to rot, to a deficiency thats taking down my plants, to whatever the hell i could possibly get, what do you use to cover your ass, whats your basic closet lineup?? Pesticide suggestions, nutrient suggestions, maybe even some other essential equipment the average grower wouldnt think to have off the top of his head? do you have a nutrient that STUCK out to you that you can highly suggest over others? I just want to be ready for the grow world apocalypse when the day comes and i have to handle something SERIOUS. What am i missing,and what do i need in this cabinet?

I also posted here; Whats your pesticide?
If you would rather post your pesticides there. 😅

Whats your ideal cabinet
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm a hydro grower (RDWC), run a sealed room. for me its simple. hydrogaurd in case of root rot. mega crop start to finish and epsom salt (mag sulfate) i also run a very small amount of PK in the form of mono-potassium phosphate weeks 3-6 of flower (not sure thats even needed). but that's it. Not had to deal with bugs yet, nothing comes into my room that hasn't been seed to clone or seed. No outside plants, clones etc. of any type.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey guys, im in the middle of trying to put together a nice, diverse grow cabinet that has all of the essentials and extra supplemental stuff, maybe not topline, but decent brand and quality. Whats in your cabinet? what do you use for your nutrient line up? what do you use for your pest control? for example, this is what im starting out with. Id love to add to it.

PH up and down, cal mag, flora nova grow slow release amendments for my coco project, i have some megacrop, worm castings/molasses also for my coco project, monterey garden insect spray with spinosad. humboldts secrect pesticide, Flying skulls nuke'em pesiticide. Neem oil spray.and a couple other things.

These are mostly what i currently have in my closet. I guess what im asking, if i wanted to add to my cabinet, what are the MUST have things that you would suggest i have if i wanted to be prepared for every situation i could be in. from a pest attack, to mold, to rot, to a deficiency thats taking down my plants, to whatever the hell i could possibly get, what do you use to cover your ass, whats your basic closet lineup?? Pesticide suggestions, nutrient suggestions, maybe even some other essential equipment the average grower wouldnt think to have off the top of his head? do you have a nutrient that STUCK out to you that you can highly suggest over others? I just want to be ready for the grow world apocalypse when the day comes and i have to handle something SERIOUS. What am i missing,and what do i need in this cabinet?

I also posted here; Whats your pesticide?
If you would rather post your pesticides there. 😅

You dont need to buy all that stuff up front. I had the same idea. Prepared for anything.

By the second year i had a dozen expired bottles.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
You dont need to buy all that stuff up front. I had the same idea. Prepared for anything.

By the second year i had a dozen expired bottles.

Word. so just stick to the basics? Thanks for pointing that out. Didnt think about experiation dates. I guess i should probably stop the dabs LOL. thanks mimed!

Top Bottom