What's your opinion on the best way to dry?

• Thread starter Fairytalez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fairytalez

Fairytalez

Hey guys Fairytalez here! I am searching through Amazon and I am seeing these drying racks that are the mesh ones with a bunch of individual zippered chambers that you hang.
I am thinking about getting one to get ready for harvest, but don't know if that would be the BEST way to dry my buds. What do you guys think.. should I get the hanging drying rack thingie.. or.. is there a better way? I wanna really pick y'all's brains on this. So.. watcha think?

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

Larger buds should be hung.
Small buds can be dried in the mesh hangers .
Larger buds will go flat before they dry if placed on sides ..
Yeah that's why I asked you guys. No idea what would be the absolute BEST way to do it. But now I. Thinking NOT to buy the hanger. Because I am gonna be using CO2, so don't think that smaller buds are gonna be the thing. I would hope anyways. So like.. coat hangers. Oh also! I am gonna be drying in my grow box. So right after the grow, I'm gonna clean everything with bleach and then I guess.. put up some coat hangers. Seems to be the way you guys suggest. Or hell.. what do you think of me buying a hanging mesh rack thingie, and just use it for anything smaller. And just hang the big ones from coat hangers. You guys think that's a possibly good idea?

freezeland2

freezeland2

Yeah that's why I asked you guys. No idea what would be the absolute BEST way to do it. But now I. Thinking NOT to buy the hanger. Because I am gonna be using CO2, so don't think that smaller buds are gonna be the thing. I would hope anyways. So like.. coat hangers. Oh also! I am gonna be drying in my grow box. So right after the grow, I'm gonna clean everything with bleach and then I guess.. put up some coat hangers. Seems to be the way you guys suggest. Or hell.. what do you think of me buying a hanging mesh rack thingie, and just use it for anything smaller. And just hang the big ones from coat hangers. You guys think that's a possibly good idea?
If you hang the entire plant you won’t have anything smaller to worry about what to hang it from. A large binder clip and a coat hanger.

Observationist

Observationist

Hanging the whole plant after removing fan leafs in 58f-60rh

If environment is achievable this is probably the best and safest route

beebud

beebud

I think a wet trim is the best way by hand. Then you allow it to dry for like 5 or 6 days on nets. Into the glass jar, then open once a day till smoked.

20210319 020944
Ponky

Ponky

Window screens. Firmer. Easier to use. Low temps. Lots of indirect airflow. If its drying too fast pile it up cover the top with some plastic. 6 or 7 days. Bag. Sweat. Repeat til ready.

Chem77

Chem77

Love the drying racks, I have way to many buds to worry about a flat bud.
087B9704 5493 4DC3 97F0 B1A457F34A09
B346D1BD 3ECC 4C3A BE2B 13584A3C8E98
CFFE315C 27D6 4FBE 803E 89FB8C14ABED

H

hawkman

I think a wet trim is the best way by hand. Then you allow it to dry for like 5 or 6 days on nets. Into the glass jar, then open once a day till smoked.
might want to "sweat" your buds before jarring them - have come out with good quality of buds

Latest posts

Top Bottom