When And How Often To Foliar Feed?

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I like nectar but it is way too expensive so like buzzer im doing megacrop w a couple supplements including herculean harvest next round.I used veg n bloom and jacks before with great results and hoping for the same w mega as im getting tired of buying expensive water.
I used mega crop on my last grow. I really liked it. I burnt one plant with it but that was my fault. When used correctly the stuff is awesome

H

hawkman

I use extreme gardening calcarb foliar with a little epsom salt added in veg n cut it by flower. I use about once a week but mist water daily in veg. What you plan to use?
use cal-mag spray 1x a week in veg and in flower transition - Bloom Kahos 1 x a week up to week 2 of flower I generally foliage spray on a dry day (no feeding) So you can say a feed 2x's a week. But to be honest at least 2x's in veg and 2x's in flower (week 1 and week 2 in flower --- Foliage feeding also helps prevent nutrient issues It is a pain in the but to do !!!!!

H

hawkman

I used mega crop on my last grow. I really liked it. I burnt one plant with it but that was my fault. When used correctly the stuff is awesome
some use Kelp - 1/2 tsp per 16oz's (2 cups) heard that Kelp take the "P" out of soil so if you use kelp you will have to adjust your "P" amounts

Top Bottom