When are outdoor autos ready?

• Thread starter nashobaTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I always grow feminized outdoor strains but this year tried an auto for the first time (Dutch Passion, Fem, Lemon Kix). Started indoors April 1, put outdoors May 7, and today, june 10. Seed advertised life cycle is 84 days. Haven’t seen many outdoor auto questions. Buds are stretching and a few white pistils but bracts are swollen and trichomes are milky. Do I grow another 2-3 weeks or longer, like my gut instinct tells me? Thanks auto growers.

When are outdoor autos ready
When are outdoor autos ready 2
When are outdoor autos ready 3
freezeland2

freezeland2

I am in a similar spot with an indoor auto. First time I have grown auto’s. In my case I am probably tomorrow going to selective harvest the upper buds, and trim back remaining upper foliage to expose the lower buds to light and let her continue to do its thing. I am about a week ahead of the seed banks advertised harvest time for this strain.

wallrus246

wallrus246

I am in a similar spot with an indoor auto. First time I have grown auto’s. In my case I am probably tomorrow going to selective harvest the upper buds, and trim back remaining upper foliage to expose the lower buds to light and let her continue to do its thing. I am about a week ahead of the seed banks advertised harvest time for this strain.
times to finish outdoors is not close to time to finish indoor

freezeland2

freezeland2

times to finish outdoors is not close to time to finish indoor
For an auto? The autos I am growing and grew so far outdoors are taking the same amount of time as the indoor ones I grew and are now finished.

Top Bottom