When are the trichromes ideal for bubble hash?

• Thread starter TheOtherOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

I have been looking around and have been unable to find any information on when the optimum time for harvesting if you intend to make bubble hash out of the sugar leaf and smaller buds? Let me also state that i have been using bubble bags or payloads for a decade, so I do not need tips or pointers on the actual process. I am simply wondering which stage trichrome development is ideal for this application.

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

Same as always. When the flowers are truly done growing and the trichomes are as close to 100% cloudy as possible.
I thought that might be the case, but the extent of my experience has been limited to veg-harvest, but nothing before or after due to basically being a "hill sitter" for many many years, or on the other end of the spectrum, just showing up and running bags for, what back in my day was a 50-50 rate. Oh how things have changed. But in the long short of it this is my first go at it alone, so I wanted to hear an some opinions, although this was my hypothesis. Thanks for your 2 cents!

Top Bottom