When do i know it time to start feeding plain water

• Thread starter xsmokeyx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xsmokeyx

Hi there everyone, I have a question that is probably simple, but i haven't been able to find the answer.
I'm nearly at the end of the flowering stage and my question is, i have 2 different strains that i'm growing, both are in 30th day of flower, but one of the strains (mystery stain) has just started to show sign that some of the pislte hairs ( i think that's what they are called) are starting to turn orange. The other strain are still all white.
My guess is that the mystery strain flowers quicker that my other strain, So when can i predict or know when to start feeding just water to flush them for 2 weeks before harvest, From what i have read, once 3/4 of the hairs are red/orange its time to harvest. Is this right, but how can i predict when to start to just feed plain water.
Thanks in advance.

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

By day 30 do you mean 30 days of 12 / 12 hr. lighting? Or 30 days of actual flowering? Either way you are only half way through flower. Look at the tricombes NOT hairs for ripeness.

B

blueglass70

mine have been getting 2 weeks flush, but I'm getting some snap, crackle pop when smoking. Should I go pure water longer or would a longer cure help. Was out of smoke so I only cured about 1week?

Top Bottom