When Do You Switch Your Nutes From Grow To Bloom

• Thread starter Rooke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Hi all. I'm using GH nutes flora series. I have critical kush plants outside and they have started to pre flower. Is it time to switch to bloom now or do I wait to see true flowers? Do I switch gradually or switch to full bloom? Thanks in advance.

Rooke

Rooke

I'm in eastern Ontario things are slow to flower here just hoping for a long dry fall

IMG 1857
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I'm in eastern Ontario things are slow to flower here just hoping for a long dry fall

I’ll share what I’m doing. Dropped the veg nutes in half and went half on the bloom nutes next feed, just water, repeat. Have been in stretch for last 10 days and doubled in size. Will watch when stretch slows and will go straight bloom.
Seems to be responding well!!

Rooke

Rooke

I’ll share what I’m doing. Dropped the veg nutes in half and went half on the bloom nutes next feed, just water, repeat. Have been in stretch for last 10 days and doubled in size. Will watch when stretch slows and will go straight bloom.
Seems to be responding well!!
thank you I'll keep you posted I'll certainly do what you sugested next year, makes sense to me!! Thx much

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Seems like you have the grow in control! I do half strength veg 3 weeks into flower, with 1/4 strength bloom and then work that to full .
I do add cal mag throughout the grow due to my water quality lacking the Mg.
I also use fish emulsion , very very light during every water, like 1/10 sol to maintain flora in soil.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I used to love using aquarium waste water when I would clean out my fish tank every week. I’d take out about 1/2 of the water and add in fresh RO water and then use that 1/2 of tanks worth in my garden. Plants loved it.

Don’t have the fish tank anymore but wish I did.

Rooke

Rooke

thank you I'll keep you posted I'll certainly do what you sugested next year, makes sense to me!! Thx much
I used to love using aquarium waste water when I would clean out my fish tank every week. I’d take out about 1/2 of the water and add in fresh RO water and then use that 1/2 of tanks worth in my garden. Plants loved it.

Don’t have the fish tank anymore but wish I did.
hey there I just might have to let the salamander go and get some guppies !!!

Top Bottom