bigherb

Farmer
great idea

ive just realized that there was legal medical state forums

im curious as to any progress in nj ,anybody in the know with current stats

1luvbigherb

S

SSHZ

When you get ALL the new details, you'll wish you didn't know. Things are all fucked up, and getting worse by the minute. I recently read some updated info, but can't seem to remember where it was. But I was really pissed-off mad by the time I was done reviewing it. I'll continue to look for it for you!

B

BUDOGHI

check at norml.com they have the updates seems like you have to be dead in NJ to get MMJ

S

SSHZ

10% THC max strength for medical clinics thanx to Gov. Christy....... that's a fuckin joke. Why not offer the full range and let the consumer decide based on their needs? Better look for Cannatonic w/ 6.2 CBD if you want a decent effect! Or any effect at all. 10% might not even get me high anymore. LOL

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

found some stuff about the new NJ law, worth checking out. A public comment period will being on or about February 22, DO NOT COMMENT BEFORE THAT, they dont count it. worth a look, if your into that kind stuff
is the bill they are using now, not an OFFICIAL copy, that will be out in the NJ register on or about FEB 22.
The senate working to remove christies harsh amendments.
http://cmmnj.blogspot.com/ and the Coalition for Med Mar.NJ's blog.

peace.

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

NJ suffered many setbacks thanks to the current gov, and a 10% cap is ridic, wake up Jerz

S

SSHZ

Yeah, can't wait to give the state all my personal info for a card, then drive 1.5 hours to buy 2 oz. of average weed for crazy, high prices once a month......... LOL

P

paulycali

Definetaly a bunch of bullshit if you ask me

I feel sorry for the garden state

Hope it changes for the best

I feel if they allowed patients to at least grow there own medicine then maybe it would be alright with the 3 or 6 clinics that will service the patients

They need better access for sure and not a 2oz limit bump that shit up to at least 4oz's

Good luck Jersey and hope for the best

Fight the good fight. Somethings got to give

S

SSHZ

The latest I believe is 4 locations that are state owned, and located statewide which means an average car ride of 1-3 hours for most of us. Then limiting the THC at 10%........ Fuck'em- they can keep their shitty ass smoke. You'll see, they will make you jump thru hoops just to get a card. It won't be worth it in the long run and THEN they will have all your information. N.J. still ranks among the worse states to live in and this won't help any.

P

paulycali

I hear you on that one man

I guess just hope for the best

S

SSHZ

Here's the latest I've seen:

Disputes Overshadow NJ Medical Marijuana Deadline

Many who considered applying to grow backed out because of regulations

By GEOFF MULVIHILL

Updated 4:00 PM EST, Mon, Feb 14, 2011

Print Share Buzz up! #retweet_bty { background: url("http://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/designimages/nbc_retweet_all_btn.gif") no-repeat scroll 0pt 0pt transparent; width: 46px; height: 18px; display: inline-block; position: absolute; right: 1px; z-index: 98; }#slideshow #retweet_bty { background: url("http://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/designimages/nbc_retweet_gallery_btn.gif") no-repeat scroll 0pt 0pt transparent; width: 46px; height: 18px; display: inline-block; position: absolute; right: 1px; z-index: 98; }#retweet_bty:hover { background-position: 0px -18px ! important; }#retweet_bty:active, #retweet_bty:focus { background-position: 0px -36px ! important; border: medium none; outline: medium none; } 1diggdigg .postToFBArticlePage { background: url("http://media.nbclocalmedia.com/designimages/facebook.gif") no-repeat scroll 0pt 0pt transparent; display: block; float: left; height: 14px; padding-right: 5px; width: 70px; text-align: right; }.postToFBArticlePage span { padding-top: 0px; margin-top: 3px; display: block; }#slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage span, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage span { margin-top: 0px; }#slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a:link, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a:visited, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a:link, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a:visited { color: rgb(195, 199, 199); }.facebookRecommend { color: rgb(119, 119, 119); display: block; float: left; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; height: 22px; line-height: 10px; padding: 0pt 0pt 0pt 5px; text-transform: capitalize; vertical-align: top; width: 120px; }.imwarelist { width: 438px; }

0006_pot.jpg

Getty Images

Monday's deadline to apply to grow and sell marijuana legally to patients in New Jersey looked like it was going to be busier with legal maneuverers than applications.
Several groups that had considered applying backed out because they believe the state's proposed regulations are too restrictive for the businesses to work.
They also say it's not fair for them to apply to the state, put up the $20,000 fee and possibly publicly expose details of their plans when the regulations could still be in flux.
The confusion and wrangling means that a little over a year after the state became the 14th in the nation to legalize medical marijuana, patients who would qualify don't have legal access.
Patients and some medical experts say the drug can ease pain and nausea for patients with conditions including glaucoma and multiple sclerosis.
The state's proposed rules, which have been delayed and revised over the past year, have not been finalized.
The state Legislature has already declared that the rules drafted by Gov. Chris Christie's administration do not follow the legislature's intent. Through a rare constitutional action, lawmakers could void them. No vote to do so has been scheduled -- and none can be until next week.
One organization made up of about 30 prospective alternative treatment center owners filed legal action to try to delay the deadline. The Association of Safe Access Providers was hoping for a state court to rule sometime Monday afternoon.
“The goal is to get that pushed back until the state follows the law,” said Justin Alpert, a lawyer for the group.
Alpert said most would-be marijuana providers he knows have decided not to apply because of the confusion over what rules might be implemented, and the state of the current draft regulations.
Chris Goldstein, the spokesman for the Coalition for Medical Marijuana of New Jersey, said he's aware of only four groups who have decided to move ahead with their applications

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

Hey guys,

posting a thread in here, check it out, has the latest on jersey law, AND THEY ARE TAKING PUBLIC OPINIONS TILL APRIL 23!!!! PLEASE WRITE IN A LETTER DEMANDING FAIRER LAWS(see my thread).

thanks

B

BimmerFeind

so they are legalizing it medically but capping the thc at 10%?

S

SSHZ

Yes, THC will be capped at 10% and all product over that % must be thrown out. Yes, DISPOSED OF so it can't be consumed. There will be 6 locations in the state and I believe in those locations, the product must be grown. You can't have outsiders coming in with samples/clones/lbs./etc. Also, this will be the ONLY state where patients can't grow their own- nothing, zilch, 0 plants. This is the most fucked up state in the union....

vakation

vakation

So it's not even up for debate any longer? The 10% cap i mean.

S

SSHZ

I don't believe it was ever up for discussion........ 10% THC max. Most of the people/businesses with any interest decided not to participate after all the rules came to light. They are making so financially unattractive that they were hoping no one would be interested anymore...

Latest posts

Top Bottom