When does the flowering time start?

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Slabby

Why is it a waste of money? If i can grow a strain that gives me more satisfaction at the expense of time,I consider the fast maturing strain that doesn't satisfy a waste of money. To each their own.
4 months of flower is a waste of money imo. You won’t yeild twice as much as doing 2 2 month flower strains. Prob not even close. And I don’t consider 8-9 week fast strains. That’s normal.
Time=money

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

4 months of flower is a waste of money imo. You won’t yeild twice as much as doing 2 2 month flower strains. Prob not even close. And I don’t consider 8-9 week fast strains. That’s normal.
Time=money
What if you're in it for the love of the plant and money is not a concern?

growsince79

growsince79

I believe the 8 or 9 weeks. But 7 weeks to fully ripen a plant? Im not buying into that one. Ive never heard of it happening or seen it happen.
It happens. I've had several that were true 50 day from flip 100% done.

growsince79

growsince79

Time=money
For commercial growers time is money. For us homegrowers, it doesn't matter much. I spend about $40/month for everything including electric.

Top Bottom