when in your opinion is the best time to cut your plant for a reveg?

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter

barneys orange sherbert 60-70day suggest pull. that is a picture of her do you think now in the picture is the time to cut for a reveg with the tips white hairs.

When in your opinion is the best time to cut your plant for a reveg

Anthem

Anthem

barneys orange sherbert 60-70day suggest pull. that is a picture of her do you think now in the picture is the time to cut for a reveg with the tips white hairs.

View attachment 1121664
never, just keep moms and take clones and grow those out. It costs more in time and money to reveg than to take clones or moms and just cut and plant the clones.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
never, just keep moms and take clones and grow those out. It costs more in time and money to reveg than to take clones or moms and just cut and plant the clones.
limited plant number allowence

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
its barney fem oranger sherbert it smells like bubblicous orange sherbert bubble gum... im excited.. fat top barneys would envy this to. im like why cant all my top be like this

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

That’s one leafy strain. I don’t think I’d reveg it at all. You’re looking at a couple of months nursing it. Personally after revegging two it would take something absolutely spectacular to get me to do it again or to mess with monstercropping. Too easy to plant seeds and chop weed.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
That’s one leafy strain. I don’t think I’d reveg it at all. You’re looking at a couple of months nursing it. Personally after revegging two it would take something absolutely spectacular to get me to do it again or to mess with monstercropping. Too easy to plant seeds and chop weed.
its fat though and from what i saw on other grows its consistent fat top

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I agree, waste of time revegging. Plant more seeds.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
20 branches in 1month and next month it will be big
20210516 110746
20210325 123349

Top Bottom