When is my misses gonna pop??

• Thread starter Midnightgardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

ok so im gonna be daddy in the next couple of days, the date said by the doctors is the 18th of this month...so it could happen anytime between now and then...his head is in position so it is a matter of days till he pops himself out....
so i have set up a competion for this......

WHO CAN GUESS THE DATE COMPETION!!!!!

THE WINNER GETS A FREE KIWISEEDS LIMITED EDTION T-SHIRT

so come on guys get guessing!!!

i personally think its gonna happen on the 17th since that is my dads birthday...

R

rounders02

what MG, congrats on being a dad,is this your 1st. i to have my 2nd kid due in Oct. its great to be a dad.. my guess would be on the 14th, if not then most likely on o around the 23rd of the month. till then get as much sleep as possiable. lol Rounders

D

dna genetics

hebrew

ok so im gonna be daddy in the next couple of days, the date said by the doctors is the 18th of this month...so it could happen anytime between now and then...his head is in position so it is a matter of days till he pops himself out....
so i have set up a competion for this......

WHO CAN GUESS THE DATE COMPETION!!!!!

THE WINNER GETS A FREE KIWISEEDS LIMITED EDTION T-SHIRT

so come on guys get guessing!!!

i personally think its gonna happen on the 17th since that is my dads birthday...

hey Pops:)

since my moms B-day is on the 17th of July i will say that my guess is the 17th
and when your ready for the cigar you know where to find us:cool:

congrats again friend and im sure you son will get big on those BAC nutrients lol
see ya soon,
A

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

congrats on the kid
your life will now change :p

I'm going to guess the 13th...just a few days away!

P

ProGroWannabe

I'll take the early guess and say the 12th. Big Congrats!! And might I add, even if you might be somewhat squeamish with this type of thing, you DEFINITELY want to be in there. I'll never forget the birth of my daughter. The memory of seeing her debut to the outside world is a truly speechless event.

F

frenchfarmer

17 th 8h58 AM haha congratz bro. it's look like this kid gonna have a lot of uncle here ^^ take care of the mum :D

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Hey Congradulations!!!

Ill put my guess in as July 20th.... cuz thats my b-day!

Wishing well for you, your wife, and the future lil one!

:happy:

H

hazyfontazy

treat her to a curry and she'll pop whenever u want:laugh:

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll go for the 12th!

EDIT, someone already voted for the 12th, so I'll got for the 13th. You said his head is in position, could be anytime now, even earlier!

D

dna genetics

17 th 8h58 AM haha congratz bro. it's look like this kid gonna have a lot of uncle here ^^ take care of the mum :D

no this type of shit is like the Price IS Right lol

ok so now i have to say 4:20 pm on the 17th or maybe frenchfarmer and i can split the shirt.

respect to our hommie Midnightgardener and tell your lady congrats
your friends,
Aaron & Kim
Don & Kato
and the DNA Fish

F

frenchfarmer

no this type of shit is like the Price IS Right lol

ok so now i have to say 4:20 pm on the 17th or maybe frenchfarmer and i can split the shirt.

sorry dude i say 21st ^^i haven't see ur post :laugh:

i want to be the only one with this shirt haha :tongue:

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

thanks all for the kind words, specially my hommies up in the saint nikolas street!!!

so if you guess the same date as another member then the prize will be one t-shirt for the first guess and the others get some DNA freebies!!!

how does that sound DNA??

D

dna genetics

thanks all for the kind words, specially my hommies up in the saint nikolas street!!!

so if you guess the same date as another member then the prize will be one t-shirt for the first guess and the others get some DNA freebies!!!

how does that sound DNA??

no problem brew! call me uncle aaron:)
you get to send the freebies cuzz, we dont send to the US

respect again,
aaron

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

no problem brew! call me uncle aaron:)
you get to send the freebies cuzz, we dont send to the US

respect again,
aaron

no worries...going to head out into the big center soon, will give ya a ring when i do, still on the laylow atmo
respect for the freebies!!
regards to D and the crew
MG

G

Galactus

Congrats on the nipper front.
Someones gonna be a busy boy soon. Get your sleep while you can :laugh:
If your little un's like me then it won't stick to schedules so I'll go for the 15th, 7:38am according to my tea leaves.

G

W

woolyhead

I had a little boy 2 days ago and he was a week early,so i'm say 11th. so i hope you have got your bags packed,thats today.Good luck its amazing

Top Bottom