When is my misses gonna pop??

• Thread starter Midnightgardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CH-THC

Congrats MG!
hope everything will be allright... as all the dates till the 21th have been used except the 16th ill go for th 16th!! it also is my sisters B-day:tongue:

So make some strong curry for ur wife the 15th in the evening:laugh::laugh:

stay ready and take care! All the best!!

CH-THC

A

amsterdameyes

I guess 13th cos 1+3=4 and four is a balance.........Also it falls on the day of El SOL...

Congrats M.G. and Missus ..........

P

ProGroWannabe

Well my guess was the 12th so I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you. This was a great idea B.T.W midnight.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

yup still waiting...remember that you can vote the same day as someone else....we have a little something for all....
regards
MG

P

ProGroWannabe

Ahhhh nice! In that case, guess number two would be the 14th.

Midnight....does this little contest your having add to the excitement for ya?

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
treat her to a curry and she'll pop whenever u want:laugh:

lol thats what they told my wife , also have lots of sex , we ate curry ever day and had loads of sex .... didnt work though she had to be indused lol ...

22nd ill go with ... they give you 12 days over due till they induce . so if he is due on the 18th it means he could come on the 30th , but they normally pop a few days before cuase they know they are gonna be induced , lol thas my take on it , good luck to the three of you bro ..

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

Ahhhh nice! In that case, guess number two would be the 14th.

Midnight....does this little contest your having add to the excitement for ya?

yes it makes it more exciting because there are many involved,
GB, i do all these things your on about..still no success, 27th?...i hope not!!
oh and curry does not exsist in amsterdam and if it did i wouldnt trust it!!ddamn english and there currys..

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
yes it makes it more exciting because there are many involved,
GB, i do all these things your on about..still no success, 27th?...i hope not!!
oh and curry does not exsist in amsterdam and if it did i wouldnt trust it!!ddamn english and there currys..

to every one reading this , DO NOT EAT CURRY FROM HARLEMERSTRAAT , there are 2 curry houses , both are the worst i have ever had , and the places are dirty ... i wanted to kill them
my 7 year old can cook better lol .... god this has bought up some bad memories lol ....

lol try some thi food , you got good thai there mate ....
pregnant women nearly all ways seem to go past there due date when carrying their first baby ...
22rd what do i get free again ... every kiwi strain in the catalog lol ..

D

dna genetics

look guys and MG i will tell you were the real thai curry is but i have to wait till Mg's misses pops because i really want that Kiwi t-shirt:)

3 more days till the 17th we got the cigars ready and the bongs are clean thanks to my misses:laugh:
MG all you have to do is come over to the shop and you will be zombiefied :p

hang in there hommie much respect for our new daddy to be:)
A

M

Mr B

I say right after midnight on 18th, 1 hour +/- or so.

Congats to you MG!!

S

sempervirdis

Hey MG congrats to you my guess would be the 23th .... the 1st kid usually tend to be a little late .....
sv

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

so no baby yet, anybody that has voted and the day has past can vote again with a new date.
good luck
regards
MG

D

dna genetics

well it seems you need to get some castor oil to get that baby out.

anyhow we have a few hours left so i still have a chance:)

respect MG congratz!
A

F

FastForward

Grats - my mrs is preg too - due Dec 20th.

I'm guessing 24th July @ 3.30pm GMT/BST - as others have said, first ones can be late (apparently hot curries and doing it doggy style can help speed things up...!!). I guess this is one rare time that you're not hoping that all your offspring are females ;)

Good luck and all the best, FF

P

ProGroWannabe

Alright midnight, I've guessed wrong twice. So now I guess I'll shoot for the 19th.

H

hazyfontazy

i'll be over the 28th if baby arrives then u gotta name him after me :laugh:

p.s have u tried the curry yet ? hotter the better

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

I am proud to announce that my baby was born this morning at 3:30 am. i am a happy father.
French farmer my good friend, please pm me your details so i can get your prize out to you.
Thanks to everyone participating in this comp, keep safe
regards
MG

chuckz

chuckz

Congrats mate! :)

Will raise one to you and your family at 4:20 :)

F

frenchfarmer

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah^^ i hope the mother was fine and the kid too, i'm very happy for you, this kid gonna have a good daddy:D. all the best my friend.

Top Bottom