When should I harvest?? And what do you think I will yield??

• Thread starter Ghtrus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghtrus

Ghtrus

I have two plants here but I don’t really know when to harvest these are gorilla zkittlez and Seed bank said early October but obviously not quite done and last 10 days barely got any sun in northern Ontario. When do you think I should harvest and how much u think I’ll get off each of these plants??? Thank you!!

00554148 D38E 4EC1 B81D 25D8762778E2
C6C45103 38D6 4BEB B3D4 FAFC403B58B6
F0EBC2E9 00F4 44A2 A37A 0135DD4BFE11
FE7964A0 C5DB 4673 BDF0 204EC634601B
Jgood

Jgood

Best way to tell for sure is to get a jewelers loupe or a microscope for your phone. The trichromes will form a clear head on them. Then they will get cloudy. (Cloudy is thc filled) they will then start turning an amber color. I harvest when I see about 10-15% amber colored on the flower. The more amber colored, more couchlock feel, if left too long the thc degrades/changes to another compound. Personal preference really. Try one while all cloudy, then when see some amber colored, see which you like best. Happy growing🌱🌱

Ghtrus

Ghtrus

Best way to tell for sure is to get a jewelers loupe or a microscope for your phone. The trichromes will form a clear head on them. Then they will get cloudy. (Cloudy is thc filled) they will then start turning an amber color. I harvest when I see about 10-15% amber colored on the flower. The more amber colored, more couchlock feel, if left too long the thc degrades/changes to another compound. Personal preference really. Try one while all cloudy, then when see some amber colored, see which you like best. Happy growing🌱🌱
Thx how much you think it will yield

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thx how much you think it will yield
Hard to know without feeling those buds. If planning on trimming all the buds, not just colas, and they are pretty dense I would guess 3/4# and 1/2#.
Congrats on doing a good job. In order for anyone to tell you if they are ready to harvest, you must first magnify the buds until you can see the heads on top of the trichomes. Once you do that you will be able to tell for yourself and we can confirm.

Top Bottom