When Should I start the flowering stage

• Thread starter BackYardFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BackYardFarmer

I’ve had these babies for about 3 months, this is their progress. Should I start flowering the big one? Also what does the leaf signify? I had the fan blowing on the tops at a pretty high speed a foot away. Could be wind damage?
When should i start the flowering stage
When should i start the flowering stage 2

sambapati

sambapati

I’ve had these babies for about 3 months, this is their progress. Should I start flowering the big one? Also what does the leaf signify? I had the fan blowing on the tops at a pretty high speed a foot away. Could be wind damage? View attachment 1264325View attachment 1264326
Just an FYI, many growers put their plants into 24 hours of total darkness prior to the flip to flower. You've got some really nice gals there but I would say trim the bottom most leaves off to facilitate watering. I like whatever that orange color tube is doing there...I'm guessing for watering? Nice. Take a look at my grow as our plants are pretty similar...

Ponky

Ponky

When 33% of the canopy covers the square footage of your grow space. Or the height is over ⅓ the total height of the space. It varies. But you should flip asap.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
meant to say the darkness period before is to help it pick up on the red light quicker, but really doesn’t do much, better to do 30 mins every 4 days until 12/12, this helps the plant avoid “light” stress and less likely to hermie..
here’s a chart to follow..
2AB3690A 738A 4380 AB0D ACA15F520D69
C0A40489 3591 4F43 A018 65700AB2A2C6

B

BackYardFarmer

Just an FYI, many growers put their plants into 24 hours of total darkness prior to the flip to flower. You've got some really nice gals there but I would say trim the bottom most leaves off to facilitate watering. I like whatever that orange color tube is doing there...I'm guessing for watering? Nice. Take a look at my grow as our plants are pretty similar...
Hell yeah Thank You! Yea the tube was to water under the top soil to send the fungus gnats to hell :) now I use neem seed mix instead

Top Bottom