When should I stop feeding my plant? 8-9 week flowering time

• Thread starter my9goesbang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

my9goesbang

My Skunk Hero is going on Week 6 as of July 6th. Flowering time is 8-9 weeks. Should I give its last feeding during week 7 ? , Thanks in advance.

M

my9goesbang

IMG 20220705 221122619 HDR

M

my9goesbang

Week 9 is only a breeders ideal, she's ready when she's ready.

Feed right up to harvest.

If you don't, she will cannabilize herself and those dried up sugar leaves will go right inside the buds. Not a flavor enhancer !

Cheers
Thank you, so just to be clear. Feed until week 9, then do I go 2 weeks of water? Only reason I'm asking is I was told to give it water for the last 2 weeks.

josefrahl

josefrahl

The only reason to stop feeding is if you are in desperate need to save money on nutes. Everything else has been proven to be bro science in lab tests and blind smoke tests.

chuck88

chuck88

Thank you, so just to be clear. Feed until week 9, then do I go 2 weeks of water? Only reason I'm asking is I was told to give it water for the last 2 weeks.
Just water for the last two weeks is Bad advice.

And forget the weeks, she will be done when all the white pistils turn color and start to recede.

My last run the breeders suggested finish was 85 days, two of my girls went 120 days !

And to be clear, yes, feed right up to harvest.

Cheers

I

IamN2pot

When should I stop feeding my plant?​

After harvest!
Seriously, I agree with all the previous post. Your picture shows your plant is in fine flowering condition. As it enters it's last 2 weeks, it's nutritional needs will lessen as the older sugar/sun/fan leaves change color and die (the ones you've already removed 😉 ). They virtually stop 'growing' and finish 'ripening' the last 1-2 weeks, and just like most seniors 🧓, metabolism slows and we don't eat as much as we once did...LOL! Same with your girls. But unless there is some sort of late flower nute lock that needs flushing, which your plants do not have, I say keep feeding like you're doing. They looks VERY nice!
Hope that helps, N2

Last edited:
Top Bottom