When should I switch to flowering?

• Thread starter NapkinB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NapkinB

NapkinB

These plants are in gallon pots right now and they’re about a month and a half old or somewhere around there. I dont want really big plants with lots of bud just to make it through to my first harvest without them outgrowing their pots and wasn’t sure when to switch to flowering. They seem to be a little small for their age to me to be honest. Temps are 70-80 usually with humidity 40-65. In one gallon pots ffof soil

When should i switch to flowering
When should i switch to flowering 2
When should i switch to flowering 3
When should i switch to flowering 4
When should i switch to flowering 5
When should i switch to flowering 6
When should i switch to flowering 7
When should i switch to flowering 8
When should i switch to flowering 9
Crazyman1212

Crazyman1212

They still have room to grow in their current 1 gallon fabric pots. what is your light setup?

NapkinB

NapkinB

They still have room to grow in their current 1 gallon fabric pots. what is your light setup?
The one gallons will be their final pots. It’s an off brand light just kept at the top of the tent it was at 1500 lux when planted and they’ve been growing into it

Crazyman1212

Crazyman1212

your light will have the manufactures recommendations for light distance and intensity at all stages of the growth. Tall stretchy plants indicate they are struggling for light.

Crazyman1212

Crazyman1212

The one gallons will be their final pots. It’s an off brand light just kept at the top of the tent it was at 1500 lux when planted and they’ve been growing into it
Clones and seedlings 5000-7000 lux
Veg 15,000 to 50,000 lux
Flower 50,000 to 65,000

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They're healthy enough, but as @Crazyman1212 said, they'd love some more light.

BTW, blurple LED lights should be avoided. They're old technology, from the early days of LEDs.

NapkinB

NapkinB

Clones and seedlings 5000-7000 lux
Veg 15,000 to 50,000 lux
Flower 50,000 to 65,000
They started to get light stress awhile ago and I was told to put the light closer awhile ago too and they fell over.

NapkinB

NapkinB

your light will have the manufactures recommendations for light distance and intensity at all stages of the growth. Tall stretchy plants indicate they are struggling for light.
It’s an off brand light called toad it has bunch of fake recommendations and stuff like most off brand lights like this

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

These plants are in gallon pots right now and they’re about a month and a half old or somewhere around there. I dont want really big plants with lots of bud just to make it through to my first harvest without them outgrowing their pots and wasn’t sure when to switch to flowering. They seem to be a little small for their age to me to be honest. Temps are 70-80 usually with humidity 40-65. In one gallon pots ffof soil
Roughly how old are these? And myself I would say switch to flowering about week 6ish

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Myself I go usally day 30-50 all depending on how much room you got to grow and also if it’s a indica or sativa but I would wait till about 6-7 nodes and than switch it out so for you another 10-15 days than switch unless you got smaller grow than you can switch it now if you like

NapkinB

NapkinB

Myself I go usally day 30-50 all depending on how much room you got to grow and also if it’s a indica or sativa but I would wait till about 6-7 nodes and than switch it out so for you another 10-15 days than switch unless you got smaller grow than you can switch it now if you like
Yeah these are their final pots and about 40 days old I believe I will switch now thanks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nvm i see it is. Start at about 3500-4000 lux and see how they respond. Slowly push up towards the 6000-6500 max as they get a bit bigger but unless you have it very well dialed in you may not be able to hit those numbers. Make sure to start low and give a few days between adjustments to read the plants. If you need help with that just tag me

This is based on blurple on an 18/6 light cycle.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Not yet. They are still in opposite branching.
When the switch to alternate branching AND are half the final height desired, up pot and go for it.
Branching

Latest posts

Top Bottom