When should i transplant ??? And start training/topping???

• Thread starter Croddy44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Croddy44

Croddy44

Some gelato 41 x dosidos 14 days old they are all at there 3rd-4th node. When should I transplant ? I can see roots at the bottum of the cups. Also when should I start topping/ training?

When should i transplant  and start trainingtopping
When should i transplant  and start trainingtopping 2
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I'm not an expert, and i'm hoping someone else will correct all I say wrong but I think you are supposed to transplant them now if you see roots at the bottom. That being said they are still too young to train or top I think. You COULD top it now but that means no more growth upward instead 4 strong arms. I could be wrong so wait for someone else to chime in before you go and do what I say, but if you were planning on transplanting them i'd do it soon.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Some gelato 41 x dosidos 14 days old they are all at there 3rd-4th node. When should I transplant ? I can see roots at the bottum of the cups. Also when should I start topping/ training?
Just to add... What the goal for topping and training?

B

Burned Haze

Looking vigors and on a great start!

I would top them once 3-5 inner nodes (you could bend the plant aka LST as well). Key is to not let the plants get to stretchy , the mapping of if you are going to if and when you top and when you topis when you flip (12/12 aka bloom stage )

Croddy44

Croddy44

Planning on fiming, topping, mainling, and I want to scrog a few of them also gonna do a few with cages. I've seen a lot of different opinions on what works the best so I just want to try it all out for myself so I can find out what I like best. Might also mess around with supercropping a lil who knows.

Top Bottom