When should I turn to flower?

• Thread starter high_lil_peep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
high_lil_peep

high_lil_peep

Hello guys I’m growing outdoors, with organic fertilisers (bio soil and horse manure), without chemicals, and until now she never had nutrient problems!
I germinated this plant (indica or hybrid) on 10th March. At the beginning, she was very small and the growth was barely none. Since mid-April she started to grow decently and I topped her 3 times in the middle since then and today I have her in a 25L pot (final pot, changed her 1 week ago).
Yesterday a topped every tops (side branches as well) in order to slow the grow in height and only get bushier.
She is not very tall (at the moment max 35cm), but the PROBLEM is: if I don’t induce flowering she will continue in veg until the days are naturally 12h, (that will be in September, I live in Portugal the days only start decreasing in 20 or 21 of June). Can I just keep her on veg till that date and let her naturally start flower? Will the pot size be enough ? Can I veg a cannabis plant for months??
What would you do in my situation?

When should i turn to flower
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

As big as your space will allow I suppose bigger pot more roots bigger plants=More buds which is what we are all after good luck mate👍

high_lil_peep

high_lil_peep

good looking plant! Agree, bigger pot and let her do her thing :)
Thanks!!! She has 24 tops now after topping yesterday 😬 But I mean, do I need a bathtub sized pot or something? Ahahhaha I’m lost

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If your growing outdoors you dont switch to flower the change of season, shorter days and longer cooler nights will start the hormonal changes that will induce flowering naturally.

high_lil_peep

high_lil_peep

If your growing outdoors you dont switch to flower the change of season, shorter days and longer cooler nights will start the hormonal changes that will induce flowering naturally.
But the problem is: Summer will START next month, meaning hotter days and nights as well rip

Latest posts

Top Bottom