When to add LABS to mix ?

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

I'll search it up here in a few... im guilty of not spending much time in journals lately... especially the ones I used to always frequent.

at the very least you will at least know what kinda mess your dealing with when you answer my questions 😂 that and I'm a Canadian ;)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

at the very least you will at least know what kinda mess your dealing with when you answer my questions 😂 that and I'm a Canadian ;)
My Nuck brother... I would keep on keeping on... ain't nothing wrong with those grows. Can always I.prove but you are putting out some nice plants.

sportyridr

sportyridr

My Nuck brother... I would keep on keeping on... ain't nothing wrong with those grows. Can always I.prove but you are putting out some nice plants.

yessir haha...I am going to do just that...keepin on w/ improvements along the way :)

SSgrower

SSgrower

Canuck's, gotta like em, they showed America about Cannabis legalization, lol. Just do It! I am just starting my 1st. Coco/perlite grow in 3" Jiffy cups, see thread. Sorry to crash the thread, I wanted to know if my starter media is a good one?4 weeks to transplant into 3 gal material bags into tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom