When to flip these ladies?

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Hi all. Just on six weeks from seed with these girls. I know it's a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string' question, butt what to look for to switch to flower? I want to try and get full coverage, and I'm really happy with how my topping and LST is going for a first grow, starting to fill out. I know they are going to basically double during stretch, and am planning to use a trellis net to keep the canopy even. Any particular thing you look for, or any indication from the photos how long I should be waiting? Really really happy with the layout and all the bud sites at the top of the canopy. Any help appreciated.

When to flip these ladies
When to flip these ladies 2
When to flip these ladies 3
When to flip these ladies 4
When to flip these ladies 5
Jakecan

Jakecan

For sure will double 50-100% in size. Just make sure you have enough room and that your light allows for that! Of course you can continue training a few weeks into flower. From what I see I would say you could let it go another week maybe two? Nice looking plants and clean looking environment. I think you will be just fine going off intuition :)

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Very kind of you, cheers mate. That was pretty much my gut as well, funnily enough the one at front right was planted a week later to replace a dud, but you'd hardly know it to look at her. But up close she'll need the extra two weeks I think, so the others will just get an extra week of veg I guess. I actually lost a top shoot on the back left which is my most vigorous, and the other shoot started getting crazy big so I FIMmed it, and it looks like I'm going to get four shoots out of that, soooo that two weeks will give a chance to see what that does. Exciting!

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Very kind of you, cheers mate. That was pretty much my gut as well, funnily enough the one at front right was planted a week later to replace a dud, but you'd hardly know it to look at her. But up close she'll need the extra two weeks I think, so the others will just get an extra week of veg I guess. I actually lost a top shoot on the back left which is my most vigorous, and the other shoot started getting crazy big so I FIMmed it, and it looks like I'm going to get four shoots out of that, soooo that two weeks will give a chance to see what that does. Exciting!
i flipped these about 1 more week after yours , and have a look at what happened

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

i flipped these about 1 more week after yours , and have a look at what happened
Wow I really do need to be ready for that stretch! I have about another 3-4 feet I can grow without getting close to the light. Did you throw the net over and do a prune then flip?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Wow I really do need to be ready for that stretch! I have about another 3-4 feet I can grow without getting close to the light. Did you throw the net over and do a prune then flip?
nah i put the net in about 10cm above the canopy , flipped and then as they grew and stretched then weaved them through the holes. they stretched for about 3 weeks. i think they have finnished - well i hope so cause ive ran out of height

Top Bottom