When To Flush

• Thread starter anthony6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anthony6969

How do u no when to flush your plants before harvest i no that u flush them 2 weeks before but how do u no when its to weeks before because they dont ripen on the exact day when u expect, also i have read when 85% of the hairs have changed but what happens if some change so u flush then it takes longer or shorter time than u expected for the hairs to change, also do u still need to flush if u are using organic nuets

K

Karma Genetics

When growing a strain for the first time its a litle a gamble. When i am growing a strain i have not grown before, i always start a litle late with flushing. That way i can always let them stand a litle longer.

PS. i grow organic and flush for 1,5 to 2 weeks.

leadplant

leadplant

KG is right that there are no hard set rules about flushing.
One thing I heard was to break up flushing into 2 parts. First flush with dilute nute solution instead of straight water. The next day, flush more with straight water. Supposedly, its quite a shock to lower the nute concentration so rapidly. I've also had good results just giving water only for the last 2-3 weeks without a strict flush. Organic nutes help but even they need flushing. Ever taste guano bud? A good cure can make up for flushing to an extent. Don't go by hairs, get a mini microscope to look at the trics.

steveedg

steveedg

in soil i'll flush every 14 days in hydro using nft once a week

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

How do u no when to flush your plants before harvest i no that u flush them 2 weeks before but how do u no when its to weeks before because they dont ripen on the exact day when u expect, also i have read when 85% of the hairs have changed but what happens if some change so u flush then it takes longer or shorter time than u expected for the hairs to change, also do u still need to flush if u are using organic nuets

what strain you growing?

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
i also think this is one of the hardest things in growing, when to start giving plain water... I've never grown a strain twice so far so for me it's a gamble everytime...

I do know they can go for a long time without nutes, 5 weeks is no problem.

F

frenchfarmer

i give only water when the trichs turns white and flush for about 10 15 dayz

Z

zoochory

A three to four week flush will give ya the best smoke...not the best yeild tho, lol...

D

DubSpinna

Sweet ma good man!!!

HI folks, Not been here in a while due to unessesarry sircumstances!!!

Anyway as for FLUSHING/LEACHING, the process is More or Less the exact SAME with each strain. Of course it WILL differ, but the WHOLE point in a FLUSH/LEACH , is to FLUSH the NUTRIENTS OUT, from the chosen MEDIUM....
Thus allowing the Stored Nutrients to FILL and RIPEN up the Budding happening at that point, all the way to the FINISHED product!!!

There is NO EXACT way to FLUSH, ONLY personal Preferences IMO!!!

Strains are, the Thuings that will differ the Process, but more or less, its all the same, and has the EXACT same Principal in doing a FLUSH anyway,but some people dont find the NEED to FLUSH in or when using ALL ORGANICS, as the ORGANIC soil, is Very HARD to actually RID "ALL" of its Goodness inside of the ORGANIC soil, thus Showing why ORGANIC soil is Used. As its VERY HARD to TOTALLY FLUSH/LEACH all the Nutriwents from an all ORGANIC medium!!!

Peace Out n Hope this is odf some help!!!

DubSpinna,
Keep up the good work.

P.S, Just Finasihed some AK48 from NIRVANA, and i MUST add my friend, that it was a POTENT POWER Smoke of a life time, lol, woooooooooow, some wickedly strong stuff, a lil diff from 47, but mine was very INDICA, and what a HIGH with a LOVELY relaxing COUCHJ=-LOCK after aeffect.... :bigthumb: Doesnt LOve too MUch FEED, but NEEDS the NITROGEN a lil more than alot of other strains indeed, that is a MUST for AK48m growers, as it REALLY thrives from it at several points in VEGG and in FLOWER!!!
Peace!

Top Bottom