When to give up on the,?

• Thread starter Foster823
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foster823

Foster823

these 2 babies sprout 5/26 using rapid rooters. Being autos they went into 5gal fabric pots with ff ocean forest and top layer of happy frog. They are gorilla cookies auto and blue dreamatic auto. They seem to be going nowhere. They are part of my outdoor grow. I’m thinking cold nights may have dramatically stunted them. Days have been in the 70s- low 80s, nights have dropped to low 50s. My question is are they worth keeping or just restart the grow?.

When to give up on the
When to give up on the 2
When to give up on the 3
When to give up on the 4
When to give up on the 5
When to give up on the 6
When to give up on the 7
When to give up on the 8
When to give up on the 9
H

hawkman

keep them !! they will grow out for auto's they vegation stage is 1-3 weeks anf flower stage is 4-10 weeks - marijuana plants can take a lot of abuse Mother Nature made it this way !! a good root stimulator will help in development of your root ball

O

Oilcan

keep them !! they will grow out for auto's they vegation stage is 1-3 weeks anf flower stage is 4-10 weeks - marijuana plants can take a lot of abuse Mother Nature made it this way !! a good root stimulator will help in development of your root ball
Ok thanks I was ready to pull them.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Just a few things:

Numbers 6 and 7 look like they're being overwatered. Those peat pellets are not ideal for cannabis.

Elongated stems on seedlings is from insufficient light. The plant is searching for more powerful light in the only way it can — growing taller. Can you dial up the light a little?

CropDuster

CropDuster

Always start with room to add more soil, chase the seed leaves with soil, it will all become roots.

O

Oilcan

Just a few things:

Numbers 6 and 7 look like they're being overwatered. Those peat pellets are not ideal for cannabis.

Elongated stems on seedlings is from insufficient light. The plant is searching for more powerful light in the only way it can — growing taller. Can you dial up the light a little?
Yea bad start under shity light they’re outside now but I used rapid rooters is that a no go also. I’m growing autos and went right to final pot to avoid transplanting them. What do you recommend? Thanks

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I just don't like peat pellets. They hold too much water and roots can't breathe. I'd much rather plant a sprouted seed directly into soil.

I can't make any recommendations on how to grow an auto. I have zero experience there.

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

these 2 babies sprout 5/26 using rapid rooters. Being autos they went into 5gal fabric pots with ff ocean forest and top layer of happy frog. They are gorilla cookies auto and blue dreamatic auto. They seem to be going nowhere. They are part of my outdoor grow. I’m thinking cold nights may have dramatically stunted them. Days have been in the 70s- low 80s, nights have dropped to low 50s. My question is are they worth keeping or just restart the grow?.
Try to guess how far out your roots have grown. From the looks of, not very far. Use a coat hanger or skewer and poke thin holes in your soil an inch or so away from where the root may be. Water another inch or so out from there. It will force the roots to grow in search of water.

As long as it is still alive, there is always hope. I hade one that small last year in late june and in July it perked up and turned into a perfectly sized plant. Not to big, not to small. GOOD LUCK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom