When To Harvest This Cheese Strain??

• Thread starter kaydeeze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kaydeeze

kaydeeze

Guys I'm at week 8 of a 7/8week flowering period??? I've been checking the trichs and we got a 20% clear 70% milk 10% amber?? I took a sample from a lower bud and not at the top.
These picture were taken 3days ago
The plan is to give a dark period for 48hours to induce more trichs development and also I'm going to let her have 1 more watering 2 days before the dark period to dry her out so less time drying in my drying tent.
Question: does adding ice to the top af my soil help with bringing out the colour???
Any way here she us Chelsea the cheese plant
When to harvest this cheese strain
When to harvest this cheese strain 2
When to harvest this cheese strain 3
When to harvest this cheese strain 4
When to harvest this cheese strain 5

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

What do your trichs look like at 10 weeks my man? And do you flush at all or keep feeding ???
I would to read some info from you about this strain if you could? I think I have the Afghan pheno type?

G gnome

G gnome

Never go by breeders recommendation of flowering times.
Its almost always longer than they say.
From the looks of ur pix u cud take it down anytime now but if it were me I'd give it some more time to let the those calyxs swell up and let it pack on some more weight and density. Id say another week or so......

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

It's so frustrating isn't it?? I'm a basic newbie with only a couple grows under my belt but I think I need a little patients and let her swell.
I did read than from the point when you can harvest too the point of full maturity ' canabis plants can sometimes double there yeild just waiting a few more weeks?
If this is true then I most certainly will wait until mid 9th week to chop?
8/9 days then?
I'm not flushing since I'm using growth technology grow/bloom/PKB in soil. I will however cut nutes in a few days and just water with molasses and a little PKB.
Does anyone know if ice water does bring out the color in the buds by mimicking the first frost??????

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

Yes this is big budda cheese but doesn't smell cheesy ' more like skunk???
Most cheese harvests I've witnesses are ready around the 58 to 63day mark

G gnome

G gnome

It's so frustrating isn't it?? I'm a basic newbie with only a couple grows under my belt but I think I need a little patients and let her swell.
I did read than from the point when you can harvest too the point of full maturity ' canabis plants can sometimes double there yeild just waiting a few more weeks?
If this is true then I most certainly will wait until mid 9th week to chop?
8/9 days then?
I'm not flushing since I'm using growth technology grow/bloom/PKB in soil. I will however cut nutes in a few days and just water with molasses and a little PKB.
Does anyone know if ice water does bring out the color in the buds by mimicking the first frost??????
Ive never tried the ice water thing.....
@Toaster79 does do that i think.
Let er swell up ftw!

Yes this is big budda cheese but doesn't smell cheesy ' more like skunk???
Most cheese harvests I've witnesses are ready around the 58 to 63day mark
I have the clone only exodus cheese and shes def a 10 weeker

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

I really want to taste the list girl lol bad!!! It's going to be the longest 2wks ever lol

T

Turbocrystal

This was a branch I cut off about a week and a half ago

Snapchat 3076112916939442143
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Another week. You want all those white hairs to turn dark. Unless you have a herm going on, then it'll keep tossing white hairs

Latest posts

Top Bottom