When To Harvest This Cheese Strain??

• Thread starter kaydeeze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Ive never tried the ice water thing.....
@Toaster79 does do that i think.
Let er swell up ftw!

I have the clone only exodus cheese and shes def a 10 weeker

Yeah, tried it and it paid off. Gave this one plant an ice water flush and left jer in the dark for 48h. She pushed another 30% new pistils and gave her another week on cold (not ice) watter. She really packed.

william76

william76

Yeah, tried it and it paid off. Gave this one plant an ice water flush and left jer in the dark for 48h. She pushed another 30% new pistils and gave her another week on cold (not ice) watter. She really packed.
Yea,it does work givin them cold/ice water the last few weeks,but its strain dependant,some will go brite purps with a little cold and others stay green no matter,but iv seen some of bb cheese with purple so id giv it a shot!76

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yea,it does work givin them cold/ice water the last few weeks,but its strain dependant,some will go brite purps with a little cold and others stay green no matter wot,is the strain known for purple colours?76

I did it with the Blue Kush. Tried to bring out some colors but didn't make it as the lights on temps were around 28°C and night temps at about 21. But the plant did push hard through the last week.

DSC 6097

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

79, she looks good enough to eat you lucky shut lol

This is why I grow weed

T

Turbocrystal

I've never tried the cold water method. For the next week or two I'll see what it does

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

I've never tried the cold water method. For the next week or two I'll see what it does
Really?? I have a couple autos at the moment ' aproaxhing 25 days from seed and looking ok so far . I have the girls scout cookie in a 1 gal pot and a northern express in a 3 gal pot
20160930 145658

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

I'm just laying ice on the top of my soil after a watering? I read it some time back and thought what the he'll
Kinda mimics the first frost around October time and I think help the plants to hurry up thc production??

Toaster79

Toaster79

I just put ice in watering can, top it off with cold water an let it sit until the water is ice cold. Drench the roots and let the rest of the ice melt on top of the soil.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

My normal water temp is 74*. Just lower the temps last 2 weeks and it will bring out all kinda of pinks and purples. This happens on all 15 strains I grow.

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

Does this also apply for autoflower too or is it just for photo @Toaster79

T

TWM

hey guys, was just following along thought you might like my cheese at 60 days today
Cheese
Cheese1

Top Bottom