When to harvest?

• Thread starter Koko Tokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Koko Tokes

So I have 3 northern lights auto .I was going by the trich color for harvest. Well one plant was growing lot quicker compared to other 2 . The trich on the small one went milky and started amber very next day. But majority of pistils was white I did have bout 30% pistil change should I have waited for more pistils or what should I have done ? Here is my diary with most of specs and pics https://growdiaries.com/diaries/34710-seedsman-northern-lights-auto/week/183155

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok your growing nl autos, get a good magnifying glass or better yet a jewlers loup, look at your trichome it all must me milky when you chop not clear, me i chop late when abot 50% of my trichome has turned amber, dont go buy how your pistols look go by how your trichome looks, i think i have a pic of nl before i chopped.

20180826 063002
K

Koko Tokes

Ok your growing nl autos, get a good magnifying glass or better yet a jewlers loup, look at your trichome it all must me milky when you chop not clear, me i chop late when abot 50% of my trichome has turned amber, dont go buy how your pistols look go by how your trichome looks, i think i have a pic of nl before i chopped.
Soo my question now is was it normal to have clear milky and amber trich all at once as I said It went clear to milky in a day very next morning i spotted amber . Was it my environment? 3 plants one pot ? Heat was around 80 + majority of the times I fixed that issue but could it have caused that ? Cuz as for magnifying glass I got a led magnifying glass with 60x to 120x which is how I noticed trich color as for pistils I'm aware it dont tell u when it's ready but it has to say something
Right ?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Probably environmental and pretty much anything is possible with autoflowers.

K

Koko Tokes

Probably environmental and pretty much anything is possible with autoflowers.
Well that sucks I think I fixed my environment issues which was humidity high heat light to close by the time I saw issues and fixed it plant was almost done

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have been growing autoflowers continually for over 8 years, they are fussy, tricky, & notoriously easy to burn, you do not run them the same way as a photo, i have seen it all, i have narowed the breeders i use to just a few, over the years i have found if you have a good breeder thats half the battle i have 6 different strains 5 of them are sweet seeds and today i bought a pac of red poison allso by sweet, mdanzig makes a strain called sour spyder it is awsome but the only people who are selling it is BC bud depo and they want $100 for 5 beans, methisto is another very reliable breeder they only deal with autoflowers and have a number of fantastic strains, i like Buddha have had good luck with them, sensi seeds are good to, once in a great while i will grow fast buds but im not to enthusiastic about them only my personal opinion is all, absolutely nothing wrong with growing them, you just run them different is all! I have 3 sweet gelato running by yep you guessed it sweet plant at time of pic is 4 weeks from pop 28 days, the strain is on the smallish size but in great health starting to flower a bit late but no real problems the 2nd pic is dark devel byyyyy yep sweet and it came out fine as far as im concerned, good seeds, low amounts of nutrients, good dirt, and thats about it. I grow them beacuse they tend to smell less for less time but not allways, and by continuing to grow sequentially i usalley allways have weed or weed cureing, no shame in growing them but as i stated they can be fussy little bitches (lady's please pardon my french).

20190909 074227
20190802 195018
Top Bottom