When to LST or Scrog? Almost end of wk4

• Thread starter Girlonbikes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

Hi,

I have three Blueberry auto plants that are about 3 weeks and a half weeks from when I put the seeds into the rock wool cube after they popped a root tip.

when do I start to lst? Is it too soon? They seem too small to do anything yet. I feel like I have no idea how far away they are from flowering because I thought autos ended up flowering around week four...these don’t look mature enough. They just started to grow noticeably, because they all have decently long roots now.

this pic is from Easter morning 4/4
When to lst or scrog almost end of wk4

This pic is from today 4/6
When to lst or scrog almost end of wk4 2

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

nothing special, just some full spectrum light I got off of Amazon that was like $60 but I have a u mole light measuring device and it’s getting about 500 right now with the light 16” away from the plants. I want to upgrade to a Mars hydro ts1000 or ts3000 for my 2x2 tent but I was hoping to wait until after this grow to upgrade

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
nothing special, just some full spectrum light I got off of Amazon that was like $60 but I have a u mole light measuring device and it’s getting about 500 right now with the light 16” away from the plants. I want to upgrade to a Mars hydro ts1000 or ts3000 for my 2x2 tent but I was hoping to wait until after this grow to upgrade
I also have like a 60$ Led I bought off Amazon but it had pretty good reviews. It’s the BEELUX 1000 but I’m already about to upgrade to a spider farmer. Are you using just the veg switch or are you using the veg and flower switch at the same time for veg? I’m waiting to flip the bloom switch since they don’t need as much light at the moment. Currently about a week in from seed.

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

I also have like a 60$ Led I bought off Amazon but it had pretty good reviews. It’s the BEELUX 1000 but I’m already about to upgrade to a spider farmer. Are you using just the veg switch or are you using the veg and flower switch at the same time for veg? I’m waiting to flip the bloom switch since they don’t need as much light at the moment. Currently about a week in from seed.
I only had the veg switch on, not both. I'm going to switch them both on and see if that helps. Thanks for the idea! I know the Amazon lights aren't as good as Spider Farmer or Mars Hydro lights, but mine had great reviews as well so I was hopeful. I think i'll just bite the bullet and get a Mars Hydro TS1000 or a similar SPider Farmer model once this grow is over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom