When to stop giving nutes?

• Thread starter chinacat420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chinacat420

chinacat420

Hi y’all! I have a White Widow feminized that I germinated on 5/18/21 and grew indoors in my tent until 7/14/21 when I moved her outdoors. Her pistils have started to turn brown over the past few days. I totally forgot to take note of when she was starting to flower, so I’m not sure when I should stop giving her nutes. If I was growing her indoors she would be ready in about 9 weeks after flipping to 12/12. I prefer to cut off the nutes roughly two weeks before harvest; in my experience this makes the buds more flavorful and smooth. I haven’t given her any nutes since Thursday (FF big bloom and Tiger bloom, 1/2 strength) and cal-mag on Friday. This is the first plant that I have grown outdoors until harvest, so this is new territory for me in trying to determine when to stop. Any input is most appreciated! 😁
When to stop giving nutes
When to stop giving nutes 2
When to stop giving nutes 2
When to stop giving nutes 3
When to stop giving nutes 4

mancorn

mancorn

You didn’t say where you’re at, but typically outdoor plants will run into October and even November in mild climates. So you probably have another month (or more).

chinacat420

chinacat420

You didn’t say where you’re at, but typically outdoor plants will run into October and even November in mild climates. So you probably have another month (or more).
Sorry…I’m in North Central Ohio, so it will definitely be before November in our climate. This time of year, our woods on the west side of our property cut off about the last 90 min or so of direct sun (she’s in shadow now), so I figured this could have an effect on harvest time.
Thanks for your reply, I’ll just keep on keeping on then!

Latest posts

Top Bottom