when will my Plants show sex

• Thread starter budhound420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budhound420

I've got 6 in the ground that are 6 weeks old how long from now will they start to show weather they are make our female and should i start to fert now or wait a little longer and is 10 10 10 a good mix

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
You should see preflowers within a couple more weeks and yes 10 10 10 will work fine. I was growing in my closet in college in the early 90s with 10 10 10 Tomato food by Miracle Grow and it worked fine during veg.

B

budhound420

Do u do any out door, got some questions about flowering i started mine from what I'm hearing WAY early for my area to be out doors and they usually stay flowering In fall due to the decrease of sunlight so will mine flower at the same time and the plant will just be bigger or will they flower earlier since i started early even tho the sun light will be longer

Mogrow

Mogrow

so you planted outdoors in mid april, it will more than likely be mid July before you can sex them. I've had plants 10 feet tall and I could not tell if they were male or female. Now you can guess and go ahead and pull that 10 foot plant, but that if you're wrong:eek:.
As far as flower goes it really depends on the light, not how long it's been alive.
there's alot better stuff to use for fertilizer than 101010 bro, do some research..
good luck with your grow, give "em plenty of light, water and good dirt and you'll be alright. and don't take anybody out there.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Yeah, you planted them out a little early. Still got a few weeks to wait bro.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

FWIW other stressors can force sex but not always in the way you want (ie: herming or males) like root binding, water deprivation and lighting (lack there of).

PnL

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey man, why not take a clone? And FORCE it to flower? Then drag all the, males, out BEFORE you have to use a CHAINSAW and a john deerree truck to shift them:-) make sure u list all PLANTS different and mark the coresponding CUTS to the plant so you know wich ones to rid your self of. Nice easy way 2 be sure. Goodluck man.
Space.

Top Bottom