Where are the legit clones! real genetics, no bugs no bullshit.

• Thread starter tazzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tazzy

tazzy

i know there has to be somewhere other than progressive options or cloneville people are sourcing cuts from. if anyone can give some suggestions on places and whats real that would be rad. it sucks not knowing any fellow growers ive been driving around oc and everythings crap in my opinion ive seen everything from the obvious same strain misslabeling to mites to pm to a combination of all. its pretty depressing that its at this point right now. atleast there are collectives in oc with some real fire for 35 cap atleast... le sigh

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
no matter what you have to assume the clones you bring in have bugs or PM. after it is your room and once there in its a real pain in the ass to get them out. i never bring anything into my garden right away even from close friends. all my friends will take cuts from me because they know how strict i am.

Power OG

Power OG

no matter what you have to assume the clones you bring in have bugs or PM. after it is your room and once there in its a real pain in the ass to get them out. i never bring anything into my garden right away even from close friends. all my friends will take cuts from me because they know how strict i am.
Ain that the truth. You have to strict will cuts. Couldn't have said it better KidTwist.
Respect

tazzy

tazzy

that is a mandatory requirement i always quarantine but i meant that kind of a general statement. by saying id like to go to someplace that CARES about what they have and doesnt just sell it, or doesnt bother to be preventative in their own environment before passing it off to someone else. i just want something thats probably not going to be misslabeled or missleading and will have a very good chance of being healthy because of who its coming from and of quality. there has to be atleast someone thats not trying to run some bull in this town.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

@Mike Hawk what have you ran from them?
I've ran their forum cut gsc so far. I also have their SoCal master kush and hellraiser og just I haven't ran those yet. I gifted him a gorilla glue cut recently so he may or may not have that available in the future but they're legit from my experience.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

a new player in the CL Clone game popped up on the radar recently . They're in Pasadena called
Golden Buddha Farms . They have a pretty nice looking list of some things I'm sure more than one of us would like to try ... look up Golden Buddha on CL ( LosAngeles ) and peak at the menu .

................orrrr is it another CloneQueen Bullshit rip off nursery ...

Whos up for a gamble ! I may just be ....o_O

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yup he's the real deal I just got a hold of his animal cookies down here in SoCal a couple weeks ago, the real '09 platinum animal cooks not the fire og cross :D if you have access get it! I'll be flipping her in a couple weeks
Seems to be one of the hardest grinding straight up clone cats out there.

K

knubs

I've been all over in so cal and nor cal trying to find clean cuts and I've been set back 3 years and thousands and thousands of dollars. EVERY source is inconsistent and dirty. I've even had some members on the farm recommend places to me where they legitimately got clean cuts and I've still gotten bugs, fungi, and dudded cuts from all of them. Not even ONE source was totally clean. Just because one supplier is clean for today doesn't mean they will be clean tomorrow. It is shear luck to get a clean cut from a clone supplier. I've gotten almost every problem that could affect a cannabis plant(and I mean that literally) from "clean sources" and im just a small grower that wants to have some good stuff to grow for me and my patients that I help out locally. I will never buy clones from clone clubs, dispensaries, or Craigslist ever again. I've tossed out 10 times the crops I've finished in the past few years because of the Cali clone game. The only clean cuts I've ever gotten were from individual growers I know, and believe me, I don't know very many growers so I know the frustration of just wanting some clean elite strains to grow. It is so tempting to buy a clone when you see an elite og on a strain menu, but don't even bother.. Buying clones in Cali is more risky than screwing a hooker without a condom now days..

Latest posts

Top Bottom